Major Players of Action figure lines

CaptainPowerWasher

Hey everybody!I'm doing a little research on action figure lines and basically what i wanted to find out was who the major players from certain action figure lines are,or more importantly who do you feel are the top 5 major players from some of the more popular lines.I don't know about you but as a collector i like to have at least 5 action figure representations of the more popular characters from the corresponding cartoon or movie.I know many of you will have personal favorites and you can include them too and in the end if we can all agree on it than that will ultimately be the top 5.I would like to do this for brands like Star Wars,He-Man,Thundercats etc. as well but seeing as how this is a Joe thread,we'll start with that first.I hope to get some feedback and different opinions on who you feel the 5 major players should be!Let's star with G.I. Joe!I will start with the obvious choice of ....

1.Snake Eyes

Feel free to disagree with this choice or if you feel that he should be higher or lower on the list then voice your opinion :)

Thanks everyone!

1 - Snake Eyes

2 - Cobra Commander

3 - Duke

4 - Zartan

5 - Storm Shadow or Destro

1 - Snake Eyes

2 - Cobra Commander

3 - Duke

4 - Zartan

5 - Storm Shadow or Destro

I'm not sure about the last three but i'm down with C.C. in 2nd.

Are you asking for our personal top five or who we think are the most iconic? If you mean the later then I'd actually agree with that list more or less.

The most iconic R.E. I'm diggin' the list but i'm thinking Storm Shadow goes ahead of Duke in the third slot,Duke 4th and then it's a close one between Destro and Zartan.

1. Commando Snake Eyes

2. Ninja Snake Eyes

3. Snake Eyes w/vehicle (whatever's hot that mute ninjas are using at the moment, usually a motorcycle or atv)

4. Storm Shadow

5. Battle Damaged Storm Shadow (and his vehicle is usually the same as SE just the opposite color just for once maybe Don'tHasmeBro could make them ride dragons, isn't that more ninja than an crotch rocket?).........

1. Snake Eyes

2. Duke

3. Cobra Commander

4. Destro (I think most people remember him better than Zartan or Storm Shadow, especially outside the fandom)

5. Storm Shadow

I like all the guys on this list only i think Duke and C.C. should flip flop,whadda you think?