ML list of X-Men

Marvel_Joe_Spider

Just curious if anyone has a list or knows where I can see all of the X-Men and Villains made since the Marvel Legends line was first released. Thanks for the help everyone

Marvellegends.net has a complete archive of figures. Marvelousnews has a database too

Series 1: Toad

Series 3: Tiger stripe Wolverine, Magneto

Series 4: Classic Beast, Gambit

-X-men Legends Boxset has variants of Beast,Gambit,Magneto, Wolverine and Jim Lee Rougue.

Series 5: Colossus, Sabretooth

Series 6: Deadpool, Juggeranut, Cable, Phoenix, Wolverine(brown outfit)

Series 7: Apocalypse, Weapon X Wolverine.

Series 8: Storm, Iceman

Galactus series: Prof. X, Nightcrawler

Sentinel series: Cyclops, Mr. Sinister, Angel, Omega Red, Mystique

Legendary Rider series: Outback Logan

Apocalypse series:Bishop, X-23, Astonishing X-men Wolvie, Sasquatch

Onslaught series: Lady Deathstrike, Pyro.

Giant Man series: AOA Sabretooth, Havok, Shadowkat, Captain Britain, AOA Weapon X

Mojo series: Longshot, Psylocke

-Face off series 2: First appearance Wolverine and Sabretooth.

Annihilus series: Banshee, Emma Frost, Movie Beast

Blob series: Movie Juggernaut, Xorn, Movie Phoenix, Ultimate Wolverine

-Cable and Marvel girl 2-pack

-Cannonball and Domino 2-pack

-Black Queen

Brood Queen series: Danger, Rachel Grey, Astonishing Cylcops, Movie Colossus

-Forge and Wolverine 2-pack

Red Hulk series: Spiral, Tiger stripe Wolverine

Ares series: Guardian

Nemesis series: Astonishing Beast

Warpath and Deadpool 2-pack

Terrax series; Hope

Arnim Zola series: Fantomex

There's also the X-men classics series that has different incarnations of the characters and the only Avalanche figure.

Anytime, man. I'm the same I'm constantly checking my figures and moving them around or changing poses and updating as the team rosters changes. Plus I'm always making list like this to keep track of the figures I own and need.

others of note in the x-men classics line include archangel, bobby drake in(i think) his x-factor costume, ultimate ice-man, colossus in his astonishing x-men costume, and rogue in different variations of her x-treme x-men costume.

Anytime, man. I'm the same I'm constantly checking my figures and moving them around or changing poses and updating as the team rosters changes. Plus I'm always making list like this to keep track of the figures I own and need.

Same here man I just want to make sure especially with X-Men (Besides Spider-man) I have all the figures possible

others of note in the x-men classics line include archangel, bobby drake in(i think) his x-factor costume, ultimate ice-man, colossus in his astonishing x-men costume, and rogue in different variations of her x-treme x-men costume.

Yea, but I just choose the best costume to display I don't get variant costumes (Once again only for Spider-man lol)