G.I. Joe: Retaliation Red Ninja Carded Image

The Wire

That packaging is clearly meant to be discarded.

agree. seriously the ugliest GiJoe packaging ever. and some of the worst packaging period in the history of toys

Maybe we've all been collecting toys for so long, we've lost sight of the fact that they ARE still for children?? Very VERY small children. @loll@

Sure but I doubt a kid wants a bright blue gun @loll@ Maybe if I was 5 I would not care

Draven

Unfortunately....5 is about the max age for kids to even want to play with action figures, before they get into video games and other interests.

I'll overlook terrible packaging but at these pricese there is no excuse for anything less than the best as far as the actual figures go. Any kind of hit the figures take in detail, articulation, or overall quality is unacceptable. If they're $6? $7? Maybe it's a different story. Not at $11.

I saw an artile that confirmed that thing in Roadblocks hand doesn't come out....REALLY? I'm sure there will be multiple RB figures in this line so there will be a chance that is fixed with future figures, but my list of figs I'm for sure picking up is getting fewer and fewer. I may have to wait to see them in hand before I make ANY decision.