twitter & facebook

synch

Neither my twitter nor my facebook are working properly is anyone else having this problem or know how i can fix it ?.. The pages load but everything just gets pushed over & garbled to the side I really don't know what to make of it .... at first it was just a problem with my facebook but it seems now that my twitter is doing the same thing :S

Dont use twitter so I can't help you there, but my facebook is working normally. Since both of yours are messed up, that sounds more like a browser problem. Have you tried them in a different browser?

i don't get why it would just be those two sites if its just me I cleared all my history & cookies & such but that didn't do anything

I think we all do... :)

But I highly doubt Synch will add you to his friends list's... :o

I would wheeljack, you A ok on my list @smilepunch@

only a few people here I trust with my facebook page lol & lol at clam you are so outdated everyone has a facebook page even OLD people YO momma has a facebook page :D :D I am starting to think its a router problem because I have tried it on all computers in the house even the main one & it does the same thing found out a couple days ago even ebay does not work ... So if its a router problem that would make sense now I just have to play with it

only a few people here I trust with my facebook page lol & lol at clam you are so outdated everyone has a facebook page even OLD people YO momma has a facebook page :D :D I am starting to think its a router problem because I have tried it on all computers in the house even the main one & it does the same thing found out a couple days ago even ebay does not work ... So if its a router problem that would make sense now I just have to play with it

lol.. my mom DOES have a facebook page! see, that proves how NOT cool it is :)

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ My coworker keeps telling me everyday that facebook is for girls... so what does that say? If ya want to meet somebody besides the bar... there's facebook. @hmmm@

Yeah you don't trust me :P

synch if you add me unless you tell me your username I will not know it is you unless you say so

I think we all do... :)

But I highly doubt Synch will add you to his friends list's... :o

I would wheeljack, you A ok on my list @smilepunch@

I always thought you left here because of me :P

Well if anybody want i'm here

https://www.facebook.com/Wheeljack35

Thanks! Friend request sent! :P

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ My coworker keeps telling me everyday that facebook is for girls... so what does that say? If ya want to meet somebody besides the bar... there's facebook. @hmmm@

right.. but if you meet somebody on facebook, she is gonna be the kind of chick that thinks the world revolves around her. Think about it, the girls on facebook put their entire lives on there because they think that is how important they are. Everyone needs to know about them and see pictures of everything they do.

I dated a girl like that. big mistake

right.. but if you meet somebody on facebook, she is gonna be the kind of chick that thinks the world revolves around her. Think about it, the girls on facebook put their entire lives on there because they think that is how important they are. Everyone needs to know about them and see pictures of everything they do.

I dated a girl like that. big mistake

I do it to keep in touch with friends and family. The booty call thang...no. Just don't knock it til ya try it. :)

Pissing matches with nerds on a toy sight.....or staying in touch with family and friends around the world on Facebook?

@hmmm@ hmmmmmm?

I think I know which is less "cool"......anybody else?

Nothing wrong with either... I am on both! My hubby is too, though not as much. I'm also on Pinterest... which I'm 99.9% certain no one else is on. haha :D

I actually like facebook I just wish people would stop sending me all those game requests mainly for the games that aren't in english

I actually like facebook I just wish people would stop sending me all those game requests mainly for the games that aren't in english

It isn't the people I found out it's the computer itself doing it not the people

It isn't the people I found out it's the computer itself doing it not the people

that's interesting to know