G.I.Joe Retaliation - G.I.Joe Trooper In-Hand Images

The Wire

I'm surprised that more people here don't have a problem with Roadblock being referred to as a "ninja commando" LOL!

I'm waiting for the movie to judge stuff like that. For all we know at this point, it may be some BS they just wrote on there to get the kids excited. Who knows...

It's a nice looking figure that comes with enough gear to make most fans happy. The change from blue mask and cape to tan isn't a biggie for me, I liked the blue but the tan works also. I do think the figure looks a little off and I think it's just from the body being that color of green from head to toe. If it had some kind of paint wash of they broke it up a little I think it would make the figure a lot better.

I still say POC was one of, if not the best line of Joes ever manufactured.

I'll agree with that. And that's including the 80's stuff.

Absolutely YJB82'.If i had to list them my top 3 would be POC first,80's line second and there would probably be a dog fight for third between 30th ann. and the 25th ann. Resolute figures.

I still say POC was one of, if not the best line of Joes ever manufactured.

I'll agree with that. And that's including the 80's stuff.

Absolutely YJB82'.If i had to list them my top 3 would be POC first,80's line second and there would probably be a dog fight for third between 30th ann. and the 25th ann. Resolute figures.

It was everything I was looking for in a modern GI Joe line. I'd even include 30th with POC because a few of them are POC holdovers (Steel Brigade, Cobra), and the others are just as top notch (Sci Fi, Lifeline). The stuff I'm seeing so far from the movie is good...not amazing. All get a couple, probably not all. Like I said, the bar has been set high!

The cape is weird... Not sure how I feel about these yet.

This is where the high-quality and awesomness of POC comes in. POC Dusty has the same cape only it's cloth and looks a lot better. POC set the bar very high.

True.

It also kind of made sense for Dusty, being in the desert and all. It's kind of random, otherwise.