The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

Hey wait Soundwaves legs and arms are chrome silver :)

I don't mind the arms, but I do mind the feet and upper thigh where it meet the ball joint of the crotch. I can see when that chrome will scratch when you bent from robot to tape mode after a couple of transformation. The feet too from rubbing the flooring.

Toys R US just like with Prime.

Sorry, Thundercracker. With 5 MPs being released all around the same time, I think you're the odd man out. Gotta prioritize, and I'd prefer to leave some funds free for Soundwave, TRU OP and/or Red Alert. And even those are gonna be tough to work out.

Sorry, Thundercracker. With 5 MPs being released all around the same time, I think you're the odd man out. Gotta prioritize, and I'd prefer to leave some funds free for Soundwave, TRU OP and/or Red Alert. And even those are gonna be tough to work out.

I am only interested in him cause he is the new jet mold... I don't have that one yet...

Is he Alternator size?

I think they might be smaller...

Wow

...this is the most amazing TF since MP1. i cant wait to drop my $200 (or whatever the cost is) on this. other than an MP Mirage (that's likely to never be made) this is the only toy i'm willing to drop some serious dough on.

Is he Alternator size?

Wow

...this is the most amazing TF since MP1. i cant wait to drop my $200 (or whatever the cost is) on this. other than an MP Mirage (that's likely to never be made) this is the only toy i'm willing to drop some serious dough on.

I am assuming you are talking about Soundwave... I couldn't wait for a Hasbro release either... I am still curious how they are releasing his other minions...

Is he Alternator size?

Wow

I am assuming you are talking about Soundwave... I couldn't wait for a Hasbro release either... I am still curious how they are releasing his other minions...

if i were to bet, i would wager that the rest of his minions would be sold as a 2 (Rumble & Ravage) or 4 (buzzsaw, rumble, friendzy, ravage) boxed set. it all depends on how much $ they want to make. personally, i'd prefer lazerbeak, rumble, and ravage, since they were the primary three minions used in the toon.

if you look at this pic, it shows lazerbeak, rumble, and ravage protos with mp soundwave. maybe the higher cost is because he comes with three cassettes??? i would LOVE that to be true!

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-toy-discussion/614379-what-mp-soundwave.html

Is he Alternator size?

Wow

if i were to bet, i would wager that the rest of his minions would be sold as a 2 (Rumble & Ravage) or 4 (buzzsaw, rumble, friendzy, ravage) boxed set. it all depends on how much $ they want to make. personally, i'd prefer lazerbeak, rumble, and ravage, since they were the primary three minions used in the toon.

if you look at this pic, it shows lazerbeak, rumble, and ravage protos with mp soundwave. maybe the higher cost is because he comes with three cassettes??? i would LOVE that to be true!

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-toy-discussion/614379-what-mp-soundwave.html

Stop dreaming... LOL

Just scored Hasbro Masterpiece Thundercracker. H-town cats get your asses in gear!

I hope you didn't grab it from the TOYSRUS near Reliant...

Nope, Westheimer TRU. So anybody have an idea when Optimus is going to drop?

Is he Alternator size?

Wow

Stop dreaming... LOL

hey at one point the mear thought of an MP soundwave was a dream. and looky what we got now @smilepunch@