The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

They should make an MP Sunstreaker to go along with MP Sideswipe!! @firedevil@

#US1#

I am sure more cars are coming... I would prefer Wheeljack, Mirage and Jazz first though...

We'll probably get Prowl soon enough. That way they we'll get Blue[silver]Streak and Smokescreen. And I guess they could alter the Prowl model to make Jazz since they were pretty similar to each other.

#US1#

I am sure more cars are coming... I would prefer Wheeljack, Mirage and Jazz first though...

We'll probably get Prowl soon enough. That way they we'll get Blue[silver]Streak and Smokescreen. And I guess they could alter the Prowl model to make Jazz since they were pretty similar to each other.

Personally I rather they didn't do the character if they cant get the official license... I am hoping Porsche will allow it...

#US1#

Personally I rather they didn't do the character if they cant get the official license... I am hoping Porsche will allow it...

Well there is some hope. They got the Lamborghini licence so hopefully we might be able to see them with the Porsche.

#US1#

I think there is a decent chance of this happening. They have the Lambo license now after all.

I wonder if that is going to be a problem if Hasbro decides to release him here...

I think Takara releasing Sunstreaker is very likely. Like Agent said, Takara has the Lamborghini license. I am positive they will try to milk the license as much as they can before it expires. It explains why we are getting Red Alert so soon.

• Like 1

What kind of cars where Runabout and Runamuck where they also Lamos as well or some other kind of cars. I'm not that good with car tips so I don't know the differents in there. But anyways I would like to see them done also in MP form.

What kind of cars where Runabout and Runamuck where they also Lamos as well or some other kind of cars. I'm not that good with car tips so I don't know the differents in there. But anyways I would like to see them done also in MP form.

Runabout is a Lotus Esprit... Runamuck is a Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am...

I thought there was a strong rumor that Ultra Magnus was going to be in 11-15 as a Masterpiece? This was according to the strong insider.

Its still possible MP-15 could be him... I am sure they want to reuse the new Optimus Prime mold as many times as they can... Hopefully there will be armor pieces this time around though...

I thought there was a strong rumor that Ultra Magnus was going to be in 11-15 as a Masterpiece? This was according to the strong insider.

Its still possible MP-15 could be him... I am sure they want to reuse the new Optimus Prime mold as many times as they can... Hopefully there will be armor pieces this time around though...

What's the difference between the original Masterpiece Prime mold and the newer one? I was looking to snag an MP Ultra Magnus but if a new one is coming I might hang on.

What's the difference between the original Masterpiece Prime mold and the newer one? I was looking to snag an MP Ultra Magnus but if a new one is coming I might hang on.

The major one is the size difference...

One thing that MP11 to MP14 have taught us, don't bother with guessing what's the next MP. Who would've thought MP Sideswipe would see MP treatment so soon when 1, license issue 2, he's a very minor character. Then Soundwave, a very prominent character but his alternate mode was so out of style that some fans argued we will never see him especially when he has other incarnation from other line. And remember Red Alert being MP12A? Fans were arguing back and forth that he would never get his own number e.g. Sunstorm 11S.

As for MP UMagnus, the way the TTomy designer said on his twitter and the way fans talk about him, I was so sure we'll see him between MP12-14. Instead, it's a big disappointment. Sure we may see him as MP15, but if TTomy pattern is consistence with their alternate release bot, con, then we don't see him until MP16 and up.

Just google or youtube MP-10 Prime, its the best Prime yet.

Side note, at least i'm happy that they are releasing MP's a lot faster this time around. I think the average before was a new mold every 2-3 years?

• 1 month later...

man...soundwave is lookin good! i'm so stoked to finally seeing this guy get masterpieced. it took them long enough. redalert looks great too. it's nice to see this line continue to get love.

rumors ... :) @loll@ I never know why people put so much faith in them ... did you guys hear the latest one that mp16 will be a combiner leader! MP combiners!!!! ##1#

311564_377534078973888_1432582537_n.jpg

@liar@ these are tfc toy combiners lol

Is that Sky Dive next to the Starscream MP?

rumors ... :) @loll@ I never know why people put so much faith in them ... did you guys hear the latest one that mp16 will be a combiner leader! MP combiners!!!! ##1#

It's not really a rumor since it came from Takara and they have even showed a mock up of it.....

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/japanese-transformers-40/masterpiece-ultra-magnus-concept-image-from-takara-designer-173383/