Agent Adam

The Masterpiece Thread

Congrats Wheeljack...that's one of my most-wanted. And I love how he comes with Spike and Daniel figures.

Wow... Prime and Rodimus look like little brothers, compared to Magnus.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not sure if that's cartoon accurate?

Wow... Prime and Rodimus look like little brothers, compared to Magnus.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not sure if that's cartoon accurate?

If this was toon accurate they would be as tall as UM.But to me this is the right size.UM and Prime are the same size when in truck mode so this is the true scale for them

Looks about right. Magnus was supposed to be bigger, even in the toon he was slightly taller.

I don't know if I'm alond to post links or not but I was just on TFW2005 and they just said that the next TRU MP is going to be Starscream. This is great news for us that never got him. I just hope when he comes out I have the money for him and be able to get him.

I don't know if I'm alond to post links or not but I was just on TFW2005 and they just said that the next TRU MP is going to be Starscream. This is great news for us that never got him. I just hope when he comes out I have the money for him and be able to get him.

Yes you can post links....Plus i'm disappointed because Starscream has been out before and I don't give a crap about a new mold

In the Toons Magnus was slightly shorter than his toy display. Also he looks better with his white butt flap flipped up rather than down.

I would love to see Ironhide

Me too. Ironhide is my most anticipated release for the year. To me Binaltech/Alternators Tracks was so like his G-1 counterpart that its almost an unofficial Masterpiece,

tracks is looking pretty great! corss fingers mirage is next!!!!!!!

The rumors are tracks, Road Rage [Red Female repaint of Tracks] and Ironhide.

i can dig an ironhide :) if that falls true than we can bank on ratchet too. of the original 1984 autobot wave (not including minis), that leaves mirage, jazz, hound, trailbreaker, and sunstreaker.

tracks is looking pretty great! corss fingers mirage is next!!!!!!!

The rumors are tracks, Road Rage [Red Female repaint of Tracks] and Ironhide.

i can dig an ironhide :) if that falls true than we can bank on ratchet too. of the original 1984 autobot wave (not including minis), that leaves mirage, jazz, hound, trailbreaker, and sunstreaker.

I hope they do more of the minis like Beachcomber,Cliffjumper and Huffer. Besides I think they have the blue prints still for Huffer right? I remember there was some photos awild ago that what so like a MP Huffer so if thats true then they can do him.

Yeah I think I found the blue print of that MP Huffer.

xhuf43_zpsmtzjw9y9.jpg

I would love ironhide and Ratchet(seeing they are both from the same mold) but I don't want the windshield heads I always thought they looked dorky like that. I want them to be cartoon accurate well sort of.

I'm confused why Sunstreaker wasn't made at all instead they did Tigertracks

News out of Australia Toy Fair is that Tracks is actually MP-26 and the as of yet unannounced MP-25 is due out in September. They acknowledge that this may just be a mix up with the numbering though (meaning Tracks actually is MP-25). At any rate, MPs 25 thru 28 are all due out before the year is over (the number of actual new molds in the bunch remains to be seen).

I'm confused why Sunstreaker wasn't made at all instead they did Tigertracks

I think Sunstreaker will require an all new mold compared to Sideswipe. Tigertracks was made because it was a cheap and easy repaint. B)