The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

This as been perplexing me. Who the heck is Acid Storm. The only time I heard of this guy was back during the ROTF stuff. Where did he come from? What part of the TF universe?

He along with Sunstorm where in a G1 episode I think it was part two of The Ultimate Doom plus along with a blue one they were known as the rainmakers

This as been perplexing me. Who the heck is Acid Storm. The only time I heard of this guy was back during the ROTF stuff. Where did he come from? What part of the TF universe?

He along with Sunstorm where in a G1 episode I think it was part two of The Ultimate Doom plus along with a blue one they were known as the rainmakers

Not exactly.

The Green rainmaker is AcidStorm his blue and yellow partners have yet to be named outside the fandom.

here are the rainmakers from the episode"divide and conquer"

Rainmakers_zps4d16e024.jpg

here is Sunstorm from the episode "More then meets the eye pt1"

Sunstorm_Cartoon_zps3b832494.jpg

I preordered Bumblebee, but looking at the scale size he's going to be at Prime's knees. I wonder if they'll just make him a tad taller, this is going to be a puny MP.

what is it with these please bots ... cool pictures stovokor2000 I never noticed the flame thrower seeker or the spear shooter seeker before ... now those could make some interesting repaints....

I had no idea Acid Storm and Sunstorm were actual G1 characters! Okay, I'm sold...I want them more than ever now. (lol)

for like .... 2 seconds ... hey why not starwars does it with clones...

I crazy question, but re the MP heads easily removable? I was thinking of getting an extra Red-Alert and head swapping with G-2 Sideswipe [1 toy accurate RA amd 1 toon accurate amd a toy accurate G-2 Swipe]

Here we go this helps, attached.

It looks like Hot Rod is about to Prime's chest. It also looks like most of the original Pre Movie autobots are about to Prime's Waist. Iron Hide and a few others are a bit taller than most of the autobots so the scales are pretty accurate. Dinobots are huge.

those are cool. but i too feel that BB and some of the other minis should be at least to primes waist, if not just under his chest.

• 3 weeks later...

Have these CNY figures been released in Asia yet? I was reading some old news posts that assumed CNY Supreme Starscream would be the big Cybertron figure. But I guess it wouldn't really make much sense to release that mold at this point, especially at that price. Here's hoping it's MP Starscream with his Coronation kit.

Have these CNY figures been released in Asia yet? I was reading some old news posts that assumed CNY Supreme Starscream would be the big Cybertron figure. But I guess it wouldn't really make much sense to release that mold at this point, especially at that price. Here's hoping it's MP Starscream with his Coronation kit.

& in g1 colors

http://tformers.com/transformers-platinum-edition-year-of/20935/news.html

http://tformers.com/transformers-supreme-starscream-chinese-new/20937/news.html

It looks like people who missed out on MP Starscream and MP Optimus can get a second shot at them...

that would be great. i missed out on Prime the first time and would love to get one for my display.

that price is laughable at best

^^^^^what synch said, i don't have a grimy but they even go cheaper on ebay than that, come on hasbro give me a rodimus prime trailer, op did good and sw is doing good hook me up and i don't ever remember seeing buzzsaw in the cartoon, give me ratbat hopefully we'll get one soon

Buzzsaw was in at less two of them. One was City of Steel and the other one was Rise of the Athis. [MS] or something in that line.

• 3 weeks later...

wow that's just rediculous! $400 for a set of two doesnt sound like a deal to me. not in the least!

One of my issues is not opening my toyz......I love the packaging so much (lonely tear down my right cheek) so it's hard to part w/a fig that looks just as awesome in its original boxing....butttt I also worry about QC issues....you never really know if your guy has two left hands or 5 Rumbles instead of the menagerie of toadies that MP Sound wave comes with......