The Masterpiece Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I recently picked up 3rd party KFC's Crash Hog & Dumpyard (Masterpiece Wreck-Gar and Junkyard and decided they deserved a full review. I'm extremely impressed with both figures!   Full review an

A waste in the MP line from Hasbro they could of done some other ones like Inferno or Ultra Magnus or even the Cone Head brothers.

Posted Images

acidstorm is going to bomb soundwave will sell the #$## out :) Does acidstorm really appeal to anyone here other than say perhaps silverbolt who hardly even posts anymore lol

Well I have 4 of my follow works looking out for Soundwave for me. I told them that he should be coming out in July so I should get him when he comes to my Toys.

I still need for Hasbro to re-release Starscream. I couldn't care less for these other seekers.

I hear you on this brother.....I just need a Starscream and MegaT that aren't price of a small Cayman Island......also I have been checking TRU's site day and night waiting for Soundwave, hell I checked yesterday and he still didn't come up...the minute you let your guard down haha....

acidstorm is going to bomb soundwave will sell the #$## out :) Does acidstorm really appeal to anyone here other than say perhaps silverbolt who hardly even posts anymore lol

I like Acid Storm...I think he looks very cool.

@smilepunch@ GET EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ you are wasting your cash & your space if you get him em bud :)

@smilepunch@ GET EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ you are wasting your cash & your space if you get him em bud :)

Why do you say that?

The good news is you wont have problem finding him... He will most likely be a shelfwarmer based upon past experiences...

As of right now my work doesn't have anymore MP. We just sold are last MP Thundercracker about 3 weeks ago. I think Dragon maybe right about the shelfwarmer for this Acid Storm who I have never hear of. They could of put Starscream in his place or do Sideswipe.

As of right now my work doesn't have anymore MP. We just sold are last MP Thundercracker about 3 weeks ago. I think Dragon maybe right about the shelfwarmer for this Acid Storm who I have never hear of. They could of put Starscream in his place or do Sideswipe.

I wonder if there is licensing issues...

Why do you say that?

synch's just bein harsh. B)

If you like Acid Storm, more power to you. I actually do think it looks cool, but I'm not getting one. I just think it's gonna shelf warm like crazy, unless they severely underproduce it compared to Thundercracker. MP Thundercracker has disappeared from my local TRU, but I have a feeling they're still hanging around in back somewhere. There were so many clogging up the shelves at one point that I can't imagine someone just came in and bought them all. Especially since TRU rarely discounts anything.

I (and most of the fanbase I think) would have welcomed a new Starscream release in favor of Acid Storm. Maybe that's in Hasbro's plans for the long run.

I would love a starscream release since i missed him the first time around even skywarp would have been better ...

Yeah, it's interesting how incorrectly they gauge supply and demand sometimes. Way too many Skywarps and Thundercrackers. Not nearly enough MP Prime. I wonder what Soundwave's stock levels will look like.

I still haven't seen MP Optimus in stores so I am guessing I wont for MP Soundwave either...