The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

I finally got my MP Prime and yes the price did go up to 119.99. I also was shock to see it that much. Here are some pics of MP Pprime with my G2 Prime.

prime looks great next to the others! i wonder if they are going to remake megatron?

I hope so but I doubt Hasbro will bring him over if Takara did...

i dont see why they can't just do a g2 tank megs just so we can have a megs released in the states, or give us galvatron since we have rodimus

Honestly I really don't care for the tank... I vote for Galvatron though...

MP-12 hit my pile of loot at Bigbad together with the ultra expensive Thundercracker TF Prime. I hit the ship option and should have it next week.

I finally got my MP Prime and yes the price did go up to 119.99. I also was shock to see it that much. Here are some pics of MP Pprime with my G2 Prime.

prime looks great next to the others! i wonder if they are going to remake megatron?

I hope so but I doubt Hasbro will bring him over if Takara did...

i dont see why they can't just do a g2 tank megs just so we can have a megs released in the states, or give us galvatron since we have rodimus

Honestly I really don't care for the tank... I vote for Galvatron though...

Galvatron agree! But also want a Megatron in scale with MP-10

Got my Masterpiece Sideswipe coming, figures that it shows up four days after I clicked ship on a large order I had. They've been holding it since late April so I figured that I was near the end regardless, and thought that Sideswipe would be a early November release at best.

It looks like I have joined the MP Optimus finder club.I was at TRU this morning and they had at least 18 of them.Several cases on the top shelf and 4 on the shelf.They were 119.99 but I didn't care I put one on layaway.

I just found the same thing this morning at my tru in bradenton FL. I bought one when they were $99, then they pulled the tag for about two weeks when there were none. Now the tag is back at the higher price and 4 cases on the top shelf. This is after telling me that they were not going to get ANY m.p. prime at all. So it seems there will be plenty to go around. Everyone just needs to be patient.

It looks like I have joined the MP Optimus finder club.I was at TRU this morning and they had at least 18 of them.Several cases on the top shelf and 4 on the shelf.They were 119.99 but I didn't care I put one on layaway.

I just found the same thing this morning at my tru in bradenton FL. I bought one when they were $99, then they pulled the tag for about two weeks when there were none. Now the tag is back at the higher price and 4 cases on the top shelf. This is after telling me that they were not going to get ANY m.p. prime at all. So it seems there will be plenty to go around. Everyone just needs to be patient.

When employees don't know they will say anything

Found MP-10 Prime last week at a Toys r Us in Virginia. Awesome figure for the most part. Some aspects that were in MP-01 were left out of this one oddly. I find his rifle to be a bit too small as well.

MP Sideswipe showed up on Thursday. EVEN MORE AWESOME! He is excellent. I've seen a lot of people have some paint issues on Lambor, but I seem to have been spared for the most part.

wow, that is a thing of beauty! we've been talking about this day since MP1's release and it has finally come!!!

Found MP-10 Prime last week at a Toys r Us in Virginia. Awesome figure for the most part. Some aspects that were in MP-01 were left out of this one oddly. I find his rifle to be a bit too small as well.

MP Sideswipe showed up on Thursday. EVEN MORE AWESOME! He is excellent. I've seen a lot of people have some paint issues on Lambor, but I seem to have been spared for the most part.

which part of VA did you find it in i havent seen anything in Newport news

which part of VA did you find it in i havent seen anything in Newport news

Manassas TRU.

Got MP-12 Lambor/Sideswipe today.

Pricey for a an XL deluxe class TF.

In car mode the tires looks rubber only if they continued the tire thread detail throughout the tires, would have been great and will still look like rubber in bot mode.

DSC_1277.jpg

Paint job througout is pretty solid. The pic below is the only nitpick I can see and mind you I have to really get a close up shot to notice some QC issue on the paint

DSC_1275.jpg

Great balance on bot mode. Joints are pretty solid and the rocker ankle joint is awesome.

DSC_1278.jpg

Headsculpt is pretty cool

DSC_1280.jpg

Size comparison with Starscream

DSC_1282.jpg

Overall I'm happy with the purchase but still hoping Hasbro release a version here in the US and hope they add more paint details on the flare gun and missile launcher just like what they did for Rodimus Prime's weapons.

Not bad at all I can't wait until I get my Red Alert next month I think he will look great next to Prime, Hot Rod and Grimlock that I have. And he be the first MP Transformers from the second season.

eghhhh,, seeing sidewipe, i think ill wait for US version ( we all know itll happen and for ALOT less) cnt see myself paying $80.00 + for that! thanks for the pics and insight! and man-o-man wish i had that starscream! i have the old walmart one. would love that one though! toon colors, extras and the new mold ( new to me since thundercracker)

eghhhh,, seeing sidewipe, i think ill wait for US version ( we all know itll happen and for ALOT less) cnt see myself paying $80.00 + for that! thanks for the pics and insight! and man-o-man wish i had that starscream! i have the old walmart one. would love that one though! toon colors, extras and the new mold ( new to me since thundercracker)

I really hope Hasbro release it here and I'll definitely double dip so I can display it in both modes.