The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

I don't believe there was a MP scaled Megatron in the works, assuming you are talking about third party. There was Hegemon but he's not really MP.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-3rd-party-discussion/300504-igear-toyss-minisize-megatron.html

There was one planned by IGear...

Meh, thats more of a KO. It's a terrible idea anyway, as MP Megatron kinda sucks.

Just scored Hasbro Masterpiece Thundercracker. H-town cats get your asses in gear!

I hope you didn't grab it from the TOYSRUS near Reliant...

Nope, Westheimer TRU. So anybody have an idea when Optimus is going to drop?

I hear near near Thanksgiving

Does anybody know the link to Thundercracker on TRU.com I swear I have looked all over for it there and there is no link to be found

Just scored Hasbro Masterpiece Thundercracker. H-town cats get your asses in gear!

Does anybody know the link to Thundercracker on TRU.com I swear I have looked all over for it there and there is no link to be found

This is all you get when you search for Thundercracker.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13148100&prodFindSrc=search

When I was at work Sunday and had time to look at our computer to see if Masterpeace Thundercraker was in. It show his name but it didn't say we got any in. But I did a another series to see if any other store in Califorina had him and it only show at less 4 CA stores had him or was just about to get him. From what I saw one one of the 4 CA store had at less 2 in stock. I really don't remember which stores in CA they where but two of them look like it was from Long Beach or along that aera. My next day at work is Thursday so I will see then if I get the change if more CA store are getting him.

Yes...I know.

Nice. Im so confused if I want him or not. I mean I do, but then to get coneheads I have to go with Igear, megatron is way to big, now smaller sideswipe and who knows if we will get other cars. AHHHHHH. this messes with my OCD.

• Like 1

wow, its amazing how identicle they look, just smaller. i like it!

When in to work today and as I got in on the coustermer serive table we had a full box (4 in a case)of Masterpeace Thundercraker. I took one out to see how he was and tell you the truth I really like how Hasbro did him. Of chourse I didn't get him but as soon as we open the store this one guy which I will say is a scaper got all 4 of them. So it was nice for a short time to see Thundercracker. But now I'm on my way to save money for when Optimus comes out I can get him. Is it true that Optimus comes out in Nov.?

When in to work today and as I got in on the coustermer serive table we had a full box (4 in a case)of Masterpeace Thundercraker. I took one out to see how he was and tell you the truth I really like how Hasbro did him. Of chourse I didn't get him but as soon as we open the store this one guy which I will say is a scaper got all 4 of them. So it was nice for a short time to see Thundercracker. But now I'm on my way to save money for when Optimus comes out I can get him. Is it true that Optimus comes out in Nov.?

I figured you be able to tell us...

Hasbro packaging is great for MISB collectors...

LOL, so the guy took all 4, that was indeed a short time for you. Always nice to see fellow member working at TRU telling us the inside stuffs. Let's know when MP Prime hits the store.

Geez as I said before I really hate scalpers

I heard around nov- dec area and I will use the TRU layway system to get him with the money I had leftover from selling my things to get him I used a portion to grt Thundercracker

yeah scalpers suck! though i have bought multiple of the same figure to customize, so i'm sure some people who saw me assumed i was a scalper :/

I found Thundercracker!! The shelf space was empty & I just happened to look up and see the side of his box sticking out of the storage area up top. I used a Starwars lightsaber to pull him down, of course I was broke so I put him on Layaway, thank Crom for the Xmas season. I worked for TRU last Xmas season and put most of the DC vs MOTU packs on Layaway so god bless Layaway. The lady and dude who rung me up said just till the end of the month (at least here) TRU's are waving the Layaway fee. So I put the minimum down and left smiling, she remarked "these must be popular we put these out this morning and you got the next to last one". But if its anything like Skywarp maybe Wallyworld will get em in droves and clearance them after Xmas as well. Only time will tell I guess. Good luck fellas

When in to work today and we had 4 of him in the front of coustermer serives desk when I leave there was only 3 left but in the back wild I was baling cardboard I saw another case on a U Boat that we had so we had 8 total today.

When in to work today and we had 4 of him in the front of coustermer serives desk when I leave there was only 3 left but in the back wild I was baling cardboard I saw another case on a U Boat that we had so we had 8 total today.

Give us a yell when you spot MP-10 Prime

Give us a yell when you spot MP-10 Prime

Believe me I will I want to get him to. I'm already starting to save money to get him.