The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

Here are 3 new photo scans from a magazine that was on TFW 2005. It show new heads another gun and some other stuff.

mp39-01_zps6rkvczai.jpg

mp39-02_zpsokx2ecgv.jpg

mp39-03_zpscejrrmsz.jpg

Also on TFW2005 they had a translater talking to the makers of the MP & it looks like the next ones that could be done are either Hoist or Trailbreaker and the minibots like Cliffjumper,Huffer,Cosmos or others. Note I put the names of Cliffjumper,Huffer & Cosmos. They didn't say there names but said that the Minibots are coming.

• Like 1

Oh sorry I guess I miss read that part. Also from the Price of Sideswipe,Prowl and the others there size from BBTS there about $80. So I think Sunstreaker will be around that price as will wish be fine with me.

I wonder why so much. Now it's going to be a while before I can get him. 80 isn't bad but 119. That is about the same price as MP Prime is

I like to stick with the TT/Hasbro version I'm not a fan of the 3rd Party TF. To me they look all messie and to much to them and fall apart to easy. I like how TT is making them more like the cartoon then the toy they where. I'm more of cartoon look then toy version.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't really see any differenst in the cartoon version of Sideswipe and the first releast of him. I'm looking at the photo that is on BBTS and the one on here and they both look the same color and everything. So I wonder what is different in the two.

I can't really see any differenst in the cartoon version of Sideswipe and the first releast of him. I'm looking at the photo that is on BBTS and the one on here and they both look the same color and everything. So I wonder what is different in the two.

Looks like all the silver is gone and made white. Face and gun included.

A lot of the black details on car mode are gone.

Not a major change. Red Alert was at least legitimately different.

A waste in the MP line from Hasbro they could of done some other ones like Inferno or Ultra Magnus or even the Cone Head brothers.

• Like 2

Another chance at MP Prime from TRU if anyone doesn't have him already. :yawn:

If I didn't have MP10, I would never purchase the Hasbro MP10 because their Roller is not toon accurate like TTomy MP10. Hasbro Roller is still blue just like the previous TRU release MP Prime.

A waste in the MP line from Hasbro they could of done some other ones like Inferno or Ultra Magnus or even the Cone Head brothers.

I totally agreed!

Yes! I could use an Ultra Magnus!

Me too, I could use a Hasbro cheaper version to play with while MP22 as a display.

• 2 weeks later...

I find it funny that TT introduced a new MP mold as a repainted Steeljaw, which means a properly colored MP Steeljaw isn't far behind. Also, a strong indicator for a MP Blaster.

Haven't been in this thread for a bit, but I took a few new pics of my favorite Decepticon!

OnA1rEh.jpg

sZ408NE.jpg

jA6E6kQ.jpg

Yes! I could use an Ultra Magnus!

Me too, I could use a Hasbro cheaper version to play with while MP22 as a display.

Hasbro ain't cheap no more

Yup, that is true also. But that mentality that TTomy is Superior and Hasbro is Inferior still etched in my head and affect my decision which one I should keep and which I should play with, lol.

Worked on some Masterpiece Tracks appreciation pics. Love the paint on this figure!

Car mode

Xlo7Pp7.jpg

1P0My0Z.jpg

HKl30Xa.jpg

6hTGPU5.jpg

sOOJpjA.jpg

• 3 weeks later...