The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

Rumor MP Inferno is coming. I got this info from TFW2005

MP-Inferno_zpsrfa5it80.jpg

http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/04/20/rumor-masterpiece-inferno-way-314432

Well here is a list of MP I have as of now.

Grimlock =TRU

Targetmaster Hot Rod= TRU

Optimus Prime =TRU

Red Alert=Tartaka

Rumble=Tartaka

Buzzsaw=Tartaka

Soundwave with Frenzy & Laserbeak=TRU

Bluestreak=Tarraka

Smokescreen=Tartaka

G2 Sideswipe=Tartaka

Ratbat=Tartaka

& Starscream=TRU

This does not count Beachcomber send he isn't a Hasbro or Tartaka brand. If this rumor Inferno is true which I believe it is then he well join the others that I have.

I remembered back in the old day where it felt like an eternity for TTomy just to release 1 MP figure. Now, I find myself in a situation where I could not keep up with the newly release MP figures thanks to my limited space, lol. So I far, I'm still behind in MP Hot Rod, Ironhide, Ratchet, Red Alert (intentional pass due to the red thigh but can't wait for MP14+), MP24 Star Saber (pass due to no sentimental attachment, but if I have the space, I would've gotten him)..

With my limited of space, it's going to be tough whether to get MP Inferno or wait for the inevitable redeco Grapple. When I get Red Alert. he will need his buddy Inferno. But architecture is my background, so Grapple is my most wanted, hm.....

What I have now, mostly TTomy unless noted:

MP1 Prime

MP2 Magnus

MP5 Megatron

MP8 Grimlock

MP9 Rodimus, both TTomy and Hasbro

MP10 Prime

MP11 Screamer

MP Thundercracker, Hasbro

MP12 Sideswipe

MP13 Soundwave, both TTomy and Hasbro (still MISB)

MP15 Cassettes

MP16 Cassettes

MP17 Prowl

MP18 Bluestreak

MP19 Smokescreen

MP20 Wheeljack

MP21 Bumblebee

MP22 UM

MP25 Track

MP29 Shockwave

I remembered back in the old day where it felt like an eternity for TTomy just to release 1 MP figure. Now, I find myself in a situation where I could not keep up with the newly release MP figures thanks to my limited space, lol. So I far, I'm still behind in MP Hot Rod, Ironhide, Ratchet, Red Alert (intentional pass due to the red thigh but can't wait for MP14+), MP24 Star Saber (pass due to no sentimental attachment, but if I have the space, I would've gotten him)..

With my limited of space, it's going to be tough whether to get MP Inferno or wait for the inevitable redeco Grapple. When I get Red Alert. he will need his buddy Inferno. But architecture is my background, so Grapple is my most wanted, hm.....

What I have now, mostly TTomy unless noted:

MP1 Prime

MP2 Magnus

MP5 Megatron

MP8 Grimlock

MP9 Rodimus, both TTomy and Hasbro

MP10 Prime

MP11 Screamer

MP Thundercracker, Hasbro

MP12 Sideswipe

MP13 Soundwave, both TTomy and Hasbro (still MISB)

MP15 Cassettes

MP16 Cassettes

MP17 Prowl

MP18 Bluestreak

MP19 Smokescreen

MP20 Wheeljack

MP21 Bumblebee

MP22 UM

MP25 Track

MP29 Shockwave

I know what you mean with space my space is so limited as well. I have 2 small shelves for my MP The first one is already fill with only 6 in the front and only 5 in the back counting Optimus trailer. The second shelve is about the same only room really for about 11 maybe 12 MP. So I have to be very piggy on who I get and as of right now there is at less 6 that is a must even if they haven't made them yet that I want. Beachcomber is one of the 6 I must want which is why I got the 3rd party as a place holder until TTomy desides to make him. The other 5 are Goldbug,Sunstreaker,Jazz,Thrust & Astrotrain. Now not sure if these will get made or not but they are my made ones to really have. So out of the 6 I want there really is only room for about 5 or 6 more then that is it. Starscream starts the first of my MP for the second shelve so now that is cut down to only 4 to go and so Inferno would be the next. I pass on UM cause of 3 reasons. 1. The size he is to big for my shelve 2. Price & 3 room. I need to take a photo of what my space for them is so you guys can see what I mean. But yeah I get where you are coming from.

Here is what I mean of space.

05E21670-030F-4160-B033-1300A83D4443_zps

I have...

Optimus Prime

Ultra Magnus

Rodimus/Hot Rod

Wheeljack

Grimlock

Sideswipe

Prowl

Bluestreak

Smokescreen

Ironhide

Bumble Bee

Soundwave with cassettes

Starscream

Skywarp

Thundercracker

I use the Combiner Wars Megatron to display with them because he is a bit taller

I'm happy to see MP Inferno happening, even though I picked up the 3rd Party Maketoys figure Hellfire, and I love it and I don't think it's going anywhere. Who knows, maybe the MP will knock my socks off and I'll have to replace it. I just kinda love the idea of a fire truck transformer and Hellfire is an awesome toy. But I'm happy to see it happening because it means they are more likely to make characters that are not popular and don't have sexy sports car alt modes (as long as there is really good repaint potential!)

Here's where I am at with MP (or MP-like) Transformers:

Optimus Prime

Hot Rod

Inferno (MT Hellfire)

Prowl

Sideswipe

Hound (MT Gundog)

Wheeljack

Bumblebee (modified Classics)

Jetfire (modified Generations)

Galvatron (DX9 Tyrant)

Soundwave + minions

Starscream

Shockwave

Shrapnel (modifed FP Thundershred)

Waspinator (Generations)

Black Arachnia (Generations)

And here's where I'd like add in:

Jazz

Arcee

Ratchet

Omega Supreme

Blitzwing

Cyclonus

Scorponok (not city-sized, Perfect Effect Deathstalker might fit the bill)

Bludgeon (although my modified ROTF Bludgeon is doing well at that job)

Devastator

My made 6 that I really like to add one day and hope that Takara makes them are...

Jazz

Goldbug

Sunstreaker

Beachcomber (I know I have the 3rd party verison but he is a place holder until Takara desides to do him.)

Thrust

Astrotrain

These are the made ones I really like to have in my Masterpiece collections.

Here are some new photos that I got from TFW2005 of Masterpiece Inferno.

01-1-928x483_zpsx2k71opb.jpg

attachment1_zps0audn2qj.jpg

2_zpszg6z7q5x.jpg

Yeah from what I have read there isn't a date or price yet and the question on him is where is the ladder at on him in robot mode. I will try to get more photos up.

All photos from TFW2005

03-1_zps3my7dzkt.jpg

15_zpsju7zccs0.jpg

10-1_zps3pfhg1wx.jpg

13_zps19g7jhem.jpg

Some are saying on TFW2005 that Inferno maybe the same size as Ironhide maybe a little bit bigger and they think he maybe in the same price range as Ironhide. Hopelly we will fine out more soon and color and fire truck mode.