The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

From what I read that Ramjet will be a regual MP some one put up the wrong photo the one that is sopost to be a exclusives is another Diclone who they didn't say who it was. This is what I read in TFW2005 message form thread like this. If I can fine it I will post a copy here.

This is from Winsto Bot on TFW2005 on what he said today.

The source of that rumor was from someone who heard from an Asian country distributor that first reported that the TTMall had pulled Ramjet due to an error and a Diaclone car was the real intended exclusive. Since that was the ONLY info anyone had, we thought it was plausible.

As far as official Takara Tomy info goes: all we know is Ramjet was posted as a Mall exclusive in the middle of the night( depending on where you live) and by morning, all traces of its existence was removed from their site. No official word, nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

Masterpiece 30 is now been shown as Ratchet. I got the news from TFW 2005 http://news.tfw2005.com/2015/11/06/mp-30-announced-confirmed-to-be-ratchet-304980

funczbA_zpshfocn3yw.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

MP Bumblebee is showing up in TRU's computers. $65 though.

I don't think they're leaving G1 behind. I'd be more worried that they only make one or two Beast Wars characters during the 20th anniversary year and then none after that. I'd like to see a variety going forward.

I think because this year is the year of the Monkey for Japan. So I think that is 1 reason why they are doing Optimus Primal as a MP.

MP Bumblebee is showing up in TRU's computers. $65 though.

I don't think they're leaving G1 behind. I'd be more worried that they only make one or two Beast Wars characters during the 20th anniversary year and then none after that. I'd like to see a variety going forward.

I don't see them making anyone else from BW except maybe Megatron...

If they do anymore MP Beast Wars the only ones I would get are Trans metal Cheetor,Waspitor, & Inferno oh and TM Rattrap & maybe Rampage a.k.a. Protoform X

I really hope they do some more of the mini Aboutbots like. Beachcomber,Warpath,Gears & Pipes. Also have that blue print of Huffer come true.

P.S. I can't show the photo of MP Huffer right now Photobucket is down for Maintenance.

I think because this year is the year of the Monkey for Japan. So I think that is 1 reason why they are doing Optimus Primal as a MP.

According to the articles I had read on tformers.com a few weeks ago, it is to celebrate the 20th anniv of BW in Japan.

I really hope they do some more of the mini Aboutbots like. Beachcomber,Warpath,Gears & Pipes. Also have that blue print of Huffer come true.

P.S. I can't show the photo of MP Huffer right now Photobucket is down for Maintenance.

Yeah, me too, bring on those little buggers! MP BBee needs his companion mini-buddies. Right now, I'm very tempted to 3rd party

X-Transbots Boost and Hatch (not MP Windcharger and Tailgate).