The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

Well now if they do Cliffjumper we now know the size he will be send he was the same size as Bumblebee in the cartoon. Also this may show what will happen to Cosmos. If I'm right Cosmos was smaller then Bumblebee in the shows and send there doing them by the show. So hopellu they will add some stuff to both Cliffjumper and Cosmos to make it the same price as Bumblebee.

Congrats WJ on BBee. My BBee coin w/ battle mask is still on its way from TFSource, should be expecting by Tues/Wednesday. Can wait to see him. Hopefully, we'll get Cliffjumper, Brawn, Cosmo, Powerglide and more minibots to come.

I've seen different pictures of Magnus legs and they've all been inconsistent. I'm talking about the inner legs that are covered. So basically the White Prime mode. I've seen it in red, white, and blue.

Congrats WJ on BBee. My BBee coin w/ battle mask is still on its way from TFSource, should be expecting by Tues/Wednesday. Can wait to see him. Hopefully, we'll get Cliffjumper, Brawn, Cosmo, Powerglide and more minibots to come.

$75 for an mp the size of a deluxe is crazy

yeah, but they come with coins...

what would/should be a fare market value for these? imo, $40-50 would be reasonable, anything more is overpriced. that said, if they ever released an MP Mirage, i'd be willing to pay way over fmv for it.

when it comes down to it, fair price is upto person spending the money. even though BB is priced high, he's cool enough and an important enough character to tempt me to buy one :)

yeah, but they come with coins...

Um...No...I didn't get a coin

Best Video of the Year and better than the Bay Movie, lol

MP-22 UM Official Stop Animation from Takara Tomy!

Wow, very impressive stop animation featuring the Autobots from MP10,12,17,18,19,20,21,22, nice scale comparison between robot mode and vehicle mode!

I saw that video it's so weird that they didn't show Red Alert with the others?

Best Video of the Year and better than the Bay Movie, lol

MP-22 UM Official Stop Animation from Takara Tomy!

Wow, very impressive stop animation featuring the Autobots from MP10,12,17,18,19,20,21,22, nice scale comparison between robot mode and vehicle mode!

Oh my word...I may have enjoyed that more than all of the movies combined. (lol)

Same here Devilbat, I don't like Bay Movies. That stop animation sure remind me of the 80s.

Got pissed of this EMS Retention Period status, decided to go pick up my beloved MP22 from my local post office. Upon open him from the box, jaw just dropped, the big guy is !@#$% magnificent! Love it, 1986 all over again, now he'll join with his other g1 brothers:

mpmp22a_zps08d2f6eb.jpg

mpmp22b_zps28525092.jpg

mpmp22c_zps100b5f39.jpg

From the internet pic, I thought MP22 card looks bigger, so I decided to compare to MP20,21. Yup, MP22 card is slightly 1/16" or 1/8" bigger than the preMP22 card.

mpmp22d_zps9194c5a3.jpg

Well, I enjoy the Bay films in general...I mean, I know they're not high art or anything; the human characters are two-dimensional for the most part (although I do like Cade Yeager quite a bit), and I mainly watch the films for the battles and transformations. I just wish there was someone with the guts to do a straight-up faithful translation of old properties like Transformers. Even in AOE the robots look like they have more humanoid faces and concise physical forms, conceding to the notion that they don't necessarily have to look so alien and insectoid to be believable, as Michael Bay asserted in the beginning, but I digress...

Masterpiece Ultra Magnus looks fantastic. I must get him when I can.