The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

The top 6 on my MP List I would like to see are.

Goldbug

Sunstreaker

Jazz

Beachcomber

Astrotrain

Thrust

And maybe some more Dinobots like Swoop & Sludge send it seems like Hasbro is avoiding Sludge alot seem like they do more with the other 3 Dinos but not with Sludge.

I would love to see all of the Dinobots get made. The third party ones look amazing hopefully Takara can use that as a base and improve on it. From a business POV it makes sense. You have to do the characters people want the most. Thats why Galvatron makes the most sense right now.

Also I believe Iron Hide can't be far off, not only because of his ranking but also because of his mold you can do Ratchet as well. Also Cliffhanger maybe able to be made off of Bumblebee's mold with minor modifications. Also we just discussed the Conehead seekers off of Starscreams mold.

Well it's the same way with Goldbug they can use Bumblebee's mode just change the head and redo the legs and arms.

Body is a little different but car mode is the same.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, Skywarp is one of those released in limited quantities through Hasbro Asia in markets like China.

So, much like the recent re-issue of MP11 Starscream - $200.

Pass. No way. Any other outlet than Hasbro Asia.

Those seekers should not cost more than Optimus and trailer, not more than Star Saber, not more than Ultra Magnus.

Maybe Takara will put one out or, heaven forbid, Hasbro USA, for considerably less. If not then oh well.

Nov 29 is the release date for BB, so we should get it in December. Ultra Magnus I believe is right after that in December which is hard to believe but cool if true. I will be getting both around the same time.

Usely right after they relest a MP in stores we get a hint of you is coming. I know when Wheeljack came out we had perviews that Star Saver and Wheeljacks evil twin is coming out. So I wonder who will be the next one they will hint to show coming out I hope it be a Decepticon.

Nov 29 is the release date for BB, so we should get it in December. Ultra Magnus I believe is right after that in December which is hard to believe but cool if true. I will be getting both around the same time.

Thanks I have him along with Arcee and Chromia on preorder at bbts.It looks like the 2 fembots will be out about the same time

Question, anyone getting the rest of the Third Party Dinobot masterpieces? I've always ignored 3rd partys but these look very good and i'm not confident Takara/Hasbro will get to it within the next 5 years if not at all.

I kind of like the get the third party Slag to me he is the only one that looks like what Hasbro and Takara would do. The other 2 Swoop and Sludge do not look that good to me. As for Snarl I haven't seen any pics of him so can't stay with him.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I pre paid for The MP Ultra Magnus. I am waiting for him to ship before I can get BB.

Did you just order UM? Or do you mean you will order BB after you get UM?

I had him on order for a while sense last year.

Yup me too, i preordered both a long time ago, we should get it about the same time. I recommend BB if you don't already, he's great!