The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

The MP Huffer that just came out

Where can I find it?

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=CBX10004&mode=retail

I am assuming you are talking about this third party figure...

There's also this one by X-Transbots. They have a Pipes variation as well.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=XTR10009&mode=retail

The MP Huffer that just came out

Where can I find it?

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=CBX10004&mode=retail

I am assuming you are talking about this third party figure...

wow, he looks good.

I saw YOTH MP Optimus Prime at TOYSRUS... The clear trailer looks good but I passed...

I saw this and Starscream.. Can't believe they're charging that much for Starscream(not really a MP fig, Cybertron repain?).. Prime looked really, really dark, thought the colors were weird and the trailer was weird too being clear, was there a reason for this?

I saw YOTH MP Optimus Prime at TOYSRUS... The clear trailer looks good but I passed...

I saw this and Starscream.. Can't believe they're charging that much for Starscream(not really a MP fig, Cybertron repain?).. Prime looked really, really dark, thought the colors were weird and the trailer was weird too being clear, was there a reason for this?

The gold is for good luck but I am not sure why they went with the clear trailer...

I saw this and Starscream.. Can't believe they're charging that much for Starscream(not really a MP fig, Cybertron repain?).

yes, i've seen SC and UM...totally not worth the $. they look and feel cheap in nice packaging. :(

I do like to seeing these hard to get car licensing but I think it's time we see some more Decepticons in MP form. I like to see the likes of Astrotrain,Bombshell and even the Stuntcons to be done.

http://tformers.com/shogo-hasui-talks-masterpieces-with-figure-king-magazine/22631/news.html

"Hasui says that thanks to Tomy's connections with car makers from their Tomica diecast car line, it has been a lot easier to secure licensing for the real vehicles used in the last several releases."

That is what I like to hear...

this is good news for the G1 related MP line for sure!

Yeah I want Ratbat as well but don't want to get Soundblaster send I already have Soundwave. I also hope we get Overkill & Slugfest as well.

The gold is for good luck but I am not sure why they went with the clear trailer...

As for the YOTH Prime I am sticking with the MP one from 2012.

Yeah I want Ratbat as well but don't want to get Soundblaster send I already have Soundwave. I also hope we get Overkill & Slugfest as well.

If they do make Overkill & Slugfest they could package them with Ratbat and we could see them sold as a three pack.

http://tformers.com/...22654/news.html

BB teaser image... He looks G1...

That looks pretty good so far.

Still a lot of questions. Is this gonna be like his G1 toy and toon and be all chibi-fied?

And if the car will be more in real-world proportions, which kind of VW bug are we talkin about? What year?

The older ones were much longer, while the newer and more common ones were shorter and starting to be closer to BB's toon look.

And how much is this really gonna cost anyway. They can't just make this little bitty MP (and how big IS this?) and charge the same as the cars, although the price in Japan went up between Streak and Smokescreen.

And if it's still a large price, how do they justify that? Does this come with a little Chip or Carly? What's the Amazon exclusive accesory, because you know one is coming.

GAH!! So many questions!

I do like to seeing these hard to get car licensing but I think it's time we see some more Decepticons in MP form. I like to see the likes of Astrotrain,Bombshell and even the Stuntcons to be done.

Only if done correctly... I rather not see the Stunticons if they are unable to combine...

You know what ... I use to think this as well how ever... with all the "3rd party" crap out there If they did do them it wouldn't be long before someone came up with decent g1 styled parts to make them combine