The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

The more important question is whether we want the robot or alt mode to be in scale...

i vote for scale alt mode

i agree. i'd prefer to have all the cars in scale and these guys be a little bigger in bot mode than reversed.

I'm with Dragon I really want the robot mode in scale then the car. When I saw pics of the 3rd party Swoop next to MP Grimlock I didn't like that Swoop was the same size as Grimlock when Swoop is sopost to be the smallest of all the Dinobots. So I'm for the robot scale size.

Really?... I would have guessed you guys wanted robot mode to be in scale... Personally I rather it be robot mode since I rarely display my TFs in alt mode...

The thing is, if they make the robot mode to perfect scale, I'm not sure there's any way the alt mode can also be in scale; whereas if they make the alt mode in scale, they can still create a robot mode that, while maybe not as tiny as BB is supposed to be, is still convincingly smaller than the rest of his peers. I think that would be a good compromise, and is my preferred option.

I would rather see the likes of Ramjet,Thrust & Dirge before these unknow characters come out in MP.

booooo!

i mean, i knew he was coming from the moment i saw acid rain, but i still feel he's a waste of time and shelf space.

we already had an MP starscream, so why do you guys want another? are they different scale?

booooo!

i mean, i knew he was coming from the moment i saw acid rain, but i still feel he's a waste of time and shelf space.

we already had an MP starscream, so why do you guys want another? are they different scale?

The one released here is a different mold (waist kibble)...

Also I never saw Starscream when he was out only one I saw was Skywrap and Thundercracker. Not counting these unknows.

booooo!

The one released here is a different mold (waist kibble)...

Plus a new Starscream release would probably include the coronation kit.

Also, in my case I only have the original MP-3 in that dark green/blue color scheme, which almost makes it look like a different character altogether.

There are 2 modes of thought on a US MP Starscream:

A) Hasbro already put out an MP Starscream almost 10 years ago. Wal-mart sold them for $50 each and they still went on clearance. They will not put one out again. Only new characters.

B ) Hasbro would be stupid not to put out a US MP Starscream on the new mold because everybody wants one and they'll make a killing. They're smart, educated and informed professionals. Nobody is gonna buy guys like Acidstorm and Sunstorm because who the hell are these guys?

Sadly, this news lends creedence to the A) theory.

:(

I don't have a problem with it, they should do Skywarp too with the new mold since they already did Thundercracker. It's just a repaint so its not like releasing it is holding back another line they are developing.

I don't have a problem with it, they should do Skywarp too with the new mold since they already did Thundercracker. It's just a repaint so its not like releasing it is holding back another line they are developing.

It does take up an MP spot for the year...

You mean for a Hasbro release?

Yes, but if I honestly thought they were smart enough to think, "Golly, let's dump this Sunstorm fellow and instead sell a fan-demaned, beloved character" then it would make a difference.

It does take up an MP spot for the year...

You mean for a Hasbro release?

Yes, but if I honestly thought they were smart enough to think, "Golly, let's dump this Sunstorm fellow and instead sell a fan-demaned, beloved character" then it would make a difference.

Yeah... We only see a few MP releases by Hasbro every year... I rather the spot not be wasted on Sunstorm or Acid Rain...

Why is Hasbro obligated an X amount of MPs a year?? They just release whatever Takara does. Takara probably is happy Hasbro is doing this that way people have to buy their Smokescreen and the other Autobots. I think Hasbro should do Skywarp to make it complete.

Why is Hasbro obligated an X amount of MPs a year?? They just release whatever Takara does. Takara probably is happy Hasbro is doing this that way people have to buy their Smokescreen and the other Autobots. I think Hasbro should do Skywarp to make it complete.

I think retailers still fear too many big expensive TFs... We all remember the Walmart MP Skywarp fiasco...