The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

Whoo, that's a lot of new pictiures to look at!

Damn sexy ones too.

OK, the anti-hypnosis device is cool, and maybe I can pick one up.

Gotta say, if Wheeljack isn't the guy who is screaming for 3rd party guys to make wild accessories for, nobody is.

He's got all kinds of stuff he could use, like the Immobilizer, that wild cannon he trys to shoot at Megatron that blows up in his face, all kinds of wrenches and torches.

It's a veritible cornocopia of stuff. Some 3rd party like Dr Wu could make out like a bandit.

Whoo, that's a lot of new pictiures to look at!

Damn sexy ones too.

OK, the anti-hypnosis device is cool, and maybe I can pick one up.

Gotta say, if Wheeljack isn't the guy who is screaming for 3rd party guys to make wild accessories for, nobody is.

He's got all kinds of stuff he could use, like the Immobilizer, that wild cannon he trys to shoot at Megatron that glows up in his face, all kinds of wrenches and torches.

It's a veritible cornocopia of stuff. Some 3rd party like Dr Wu could make out like a bandit.

http://tformers.com/transformers-dr-wu-announce-transformers-masterpiece/22236/news.html

They were thinking the same thing...

Awesome, got the email from bigbad confirming it too. Same thing they had for prowl and streak the order with coins came with the amazon exclusive shoulder attachments

He's got all kinds of stuff he could use, like the Immobilizer, that wild cannon he trys to shoot at Megatron that blows up in his face, all kinds of wrenches and torches.

http://tformers.com/...22236/news.html

They were thinking the same thing...

Thank you Dr. Wu!

There's that wrench I wanted. Bought.

And here's somebody looking into making that cannon that blows up in his face that I want, the Shockblast Cannon:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-3rd-party-discussion/971127-mp-wheeljack-dino-brain-shockblast-cannon.html

cool.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11792&mode=retail

Good news from BBTS... It looks like they will also include the anti-hypnosis device if you preorder the coin version...

That's good to know, look like I'll have to pick up WJ from BBTS just for the lunch box instead of my local store ImageAnime. That would also be my first MP coin too.

Now I can get my second change to get Sideswipe now that he is coming out here and at my job heehee. Now the only thing I need to know is when he is coming so I can save my money up for him. I just hope he doesn't come out in July. Cause I'm also trying to save money to get the Jim Shore Queen Elsa & Anna statue that is coming out in July.

I had always though Wheeljack was a little bit shorter then Prowl and Sideswipe. I didn't think he was the same size as them?

I always thought Wheeljack was a bit taller than the other cars!

I know I can find pics of him being taller from the cartoon, but you can find anything like that, including that there are 2 Starsceams.

But it was just more of a general overall feeling. That he was a bit taller.

So I was a little sad when I saw the Holy Scale Chart, and that he is depicted as exactly as tall as prowl, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker and the rest,

although he does have his legs bent, in 'Wheeljack' pose, so I guess even according to the Holy Scale Chart, he is a little bigger.

e8399867f769d35adfe3e5b.jpg