The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

I found this on Facebook I don't know if it is real or not

mpmagnus_zps11a1175a.jpg

That Ultra Magnus looks to much like the old G1 Toy then a MP Ultra Magnus I could be wrong.

mpmagnus_zps11a1175a.jpg

Yeah that just looks like the G1 toy modified to fit.

Not sure what that is but being that Ultra Magnus was just announced I doubt the toy is far enough along in the production process for any pictures of it to exist. We haven't even seen images for the MP Bumblebee or Wheeljack yet.

Not sure what that is but being that Ultra Magnus was just announced I doubt the toy is far enough along in the production process for any pictures of it to exist. We haven't even seen images for the MP Bumblebee or Wheeljack yet.

I agree that this is not MP-22, but Takara has had a Ultra Magnus mock up for two years at least. It's not impossible for the actual one to be pretty far along.

thanks man, appreciate the response.

Im about to transform him, would give a feedback later on how he is.

Nice. Congrats Reminator.

Im about to receive my Sideswipe from abroad, the $40 sale from ebay. has anyone tried it, how was it? any paint issues, loose joints?

The KO right? From what I've read, they seem to be of the "high quality bootleg" variety. Don't seem to be any glaring issues.

I believe there's a review of one here: http://randomtoyrevi...mbor-mp-12.html

...although it's funny because if you check the comments section, the author assures someone that his isn't a bootleg. There are telltale signs though, most notably the eyes. KO Lambor actually uses Tigertrack's head sculpt (it's Red Alert's face plate actually), which has a slightly different eye shape than the original MP Lambor.

mpmagnus_zps11a1175a.jpg

Guys, the above image is real. That image is from the desk/work station of TTomy designer Hasui (his face is at the top right corner) when he was interviewed regarding MP-12 Sideswipe. The mock up image of MP10 with the cut up 1986 G1 UM figure (WJ pic and another pic at the bottom) is a very old image dating back to the first announcement of MP10. Mr. Hasui showed that mocked up image because he wanted to emphasize that the new MP10 is not only a new reboot to the MP Line but it also served as a future foundation for MP UM. Therefore, he said, purchased MP10 to support the release of MP UM. He also said if you look hard enough on MP10, you'll find clues as to how MP UM armor will be attached onto the MP10 mold.

100013949v1316693316_zps95a83a41.jpg

1381959_442848259165578_1824344865_n.jpg

1377548_442857595831311_71655832_n.jpg

here's my Sideswipe from abroad which I ordered from ebay, not much paint issues, and joints are very tight.. So seems it was a good deal..And that diecast feel.

Transforming was not that bad, or maybe I've just watched Kal El's review on this quite a few times, making it much easier.

here's my Sideswipe from abroad which I ordered from ebay, not much paint issues, and joints are very tight.. So seems it was a good deal..And that diecast feel.

Transforming was not that bad, or maybe I've just watched Kal El's review on this quite a few times, making it much easier.

Burtm, is your MP Sideswipe a KO or real version? Maybe it's the angling that prevent me from seeing the extra dark line of his headlight and the lamborghini is too tiny for me to make out.

The easiest to tell if it's a KO, at the side of the box, if Sideswipe has Autobot insignia on his chest robot mode then it's real.

^ it's a KO man, I always suspected it was, with its price. But that Autobot symbol on the box you've said, is a good info on my part. And yeah, he didn't have it. hahaha. guess, its confirmed.

but its still awesome, after transforming him, and having no issues whatsoever, i'm kinda relaxed for the Prowl and the coming Tigertrack as well, all for $40 each.

^ it's a KO man, I always suspected it was, with its price. But that Autobot symbol on the box you've said, is a good info on my part. And yeah, he didn't have it. hahaha. guess, its confirmed.

Yeah, your MP12 headlight was a give away, it was too clear. I ask because I don't want any fellow transfan get rip off if their intention was to purchase the authentic.

MP12ko_zpse67752ac.jpg

MP-12KO-13_zpsd087f237.jpg

1379801_442902945826776_863452247_n.jpg

1380055_442902952493442_103863182_n.jpg

Here's the Prowl that came recently with Sideswipe.Both look really cool, no major paint issues, scratches, nor joint problems. Both face sculpts were amazing with diecast body parts. Still good deals for forty bucks each. Im not promoting though, just wanna give a feedback on these items..

Prowl's helmet at the edges where his cheeks would be, have rough white painting on it though, especially the left, right's almost negligible. Overall, still ok. No major problems so far, perhaps I guess with some differences with the original, they say Lambor's eyes on the real one was squinted, compared to this one-which has more of the Sideswipe look based on the cartoons. But I guess that's it.

great pics!!! man, i'm loving that prowl!!

anyone know or speculate if they will re-release MP10? i missed out on the first one and i really would like to get one :(