The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

I as well only want Ratbat I had a filling this was going to happen. I also hope we get Overkill and Slugfest the other 2 cassetts of Soundwave. I also like the new looks to Sideswipe G2 love the sword just need to get the money for him. Not going to miss this one like I did with G1 Sideswipe.

Well I came on to tell that I finally picked up my MP Soundwave off of layaway and yes I hope we see Ratbat realeased to us

I bought another Laserbeak and the tail fins are also stuck... You have this issue?...

After you posted about Rumble I was very careful to transform them and yes I found Laserbeaks a bit harder to open then Buzz Saw

I as well only want Ratbat I had a filling this was going to happen. I also hope we get Overkill and Slugfest the other 2 cassetts of Soundwave. I also like the new looks to Sideswipe G2 love the sword just need to get the money for him. Not going to miss this one like I did with G1 Sideswipe.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11736&mode=retail

There is a 2nd production run...

I love the g2 comic series I honestly wouldn't mind more variants like this & I love how they make it comic accurate as to just making it black I may honestly just get this one & say screw the red version

I actually think I prefer the G2 look. Love the black/red color swap. Might be my fav use of the mold so far.

I love the g2 comic series I honestly wouldn't mind more variants like this & I love how they make it comic accurate as to just making it black I may honestly just get this one & say screw the red version

Yeah that is what I'm planing to do is get the G2 Sideswipe and skip the G1 send I only need one Sideswipe. Now if there was a way to get only MP Ratbat without getting a repaint Soundwave that be great to.

Very nice WJ, I never get tired of seeing Hasbro MP Soundwave giftset out of the box and still on the clear plastic tray. My Hasbro MP Soundwave is still MISB, so I just have to look at my TTomyM MP13 and all of his minions.

I actually think I prefer the G2 look. Love the black/red color swap. Might be my fav use of the mold so far.

surprisingly i too prefer this look. black and red always look great together.

surprisingly i too prefer this look. black and red always look great together.

I never cared for the G2 look... The worst was the Dinobots...

oops, i miss read the original post. i didnt realize we were talking about a primarily black body with red details. i clicked on the link and just saw a red SS with black windows. i thought the windows were changed from clear to black. i've never seen MP SS in person so i'm not too familiar with how it looks exactly. i really dont like any of the G2 repaints. and i totally agree that the dino's got the worst of it!

I hate how they always repaint Soundwave black and call him Soundblaster.I know how he was destryed in the toon but all they did was to paint him black and got rid of wave and added blaster...The same name of the autobot for crying out loud.He is still the same bot as he was when he was blue

I hate how they always repaint Soundwave black and call him Soundblaster.I know how he was destryed in the toon but all they did was to paint him black and got rid of wave and added blaster...The same name of the autobot for crying out loud.He is still the same bot as he was when he was blue

keep in mind autobot "Blaster"s name in Japan wasnt Blaster...........it was "Broadcast", so it didnt present any name issues to Japanese fans.