The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

wow man, the Z's are awesome! they have really been doing a bang up job with these MP's! Smokescreen alt mode is HOT!!! I want a MIRAGE!!!! PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! if they ever do make a mirage, i'll buy at least two, just incase to have an extra on hand.

wow man, the Z's are awesome! they have really been doing a bang up job with these MP's! Smokescreen alt mode is HOT!!! I want a MIRAGE!!!! PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! if they ever do make a mirage, i'll buy at least two, just incase to have an extra on hand.

I'd buy at least two cause I'm sure they would do variants of him lol some kind of clear version of him to be sure ...

+ Big Convoy

+ Fortress Maximus

+ Optimus Primal

+ Powermaster Optimus Prime

+ Star Saber

honestly I see this as being the list of the others I don't truly seeing as having a shot and this one "Robots In Disguise Optimus Prime" this will only work if they do the triple combiner rid ultra magnus mp so yeah not a chance, what is the Hasbro 30 anniversary figure?

TFW2005 posted some news about MP20 from the Tokyo Toy Show:

Hasui: "About the new Masterpiece, I believe many of you want to hear about MP20. We can't show it yet, but MP20 will finally be that character, that car model which the license was very difficult to obtain".

MC: "Why? (can't show now?)"

Hasui: "You'll have to wait/please wait some more"

Hoping for Jazz. ^_^

Strangely, I'm not excite about those big bots 30 Anniv MP fans selection. Let's see 8 out 11 are all Optimus in one way or another, the other 3 are FMax, SSaber, and the bot from Zone. Just give me MP from S1 to S3, I'm all happy.

Also, today, *copy and paste*

Got bored so I decided to open my MP12 up. My oh my, this guy is utterly magnificent! Excluding the MP cassettes, I really enjoyed MP Sideswipe transformation a lot. Simple yet very effective just like MP Grimlock. The nice thing about MP12, for once I don't have to worry parts break off or creating any chrome scratch during transformation. It helps that his transformation is very smooth, no stiff/ rigid part e.g. MP Soundwave. Lastly, he's very sturdy and every pegs in robot mode join nicely, love it

It's ashamed MP Red Alert got red leg, otherwise, he too would join my MP collection. Until then, he'll just wait for Hasbro to issue one before I can pick him up at a much, much cheaper price just to customize that red leg.

That's not in reference to Bumblebee?

bumblebee is my first guess. VW was vocal about not wanting their brand to be connected with violence. however, back in 2005ish, Porsche bought up a bunch of VW shares and was making a push to get 75%. by 2008 bad economic times hit and Porsche basically got stuck with a lot of debt. i'm not sure what finally became of the merger. but it's possible that Porsche may have felt the same way about the use of their vehicle models with transformers, making jazz a good guess too.

BBTS has listings up.

MP20 is Wheeljack.

MP21 is Bumblebee.

Wheeljack?!?!?! whoa...never saw that coming. awesome. wow this is really great news! with all the great characters that we've gotten/slated to get really give me hope that we'll see a MP Mirage very soon!!!

edit: i'd put money on it that MP22 or 23 is going to be Cliffjumper! i think they'll just change the color, plop on a spoiler, and give him a new head sculpt.