The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

i decided to open my mp skywarp ... man is this guy clunky & hard to make all the parts fit just right ... are all the other seekers like that ?.. I did manage to transform him into jet mode with out looking at the instructions at all though I like how scary close this guy is to the original transformation

ha i just watched this video & fixed most of the problems i was having with mine I was having the same problem he was lol

i decided to open my mp skywarp ... man is this guy clunky & hard to make all the parts fit just right ... are all the other seekers like that ?.. I did manage to transform him into jet mode with out looking at the instructions at all though I like how scary close this guy is to the original transformation

that's cool that they share similar transformations to the ol'school toy. i was always curious about that.

A little off topic, but can you remove the head from masterpiece Thundercracker and Coronation Starscream by just popping them off? It seems like you can but I don't want to use force and have it break. Coronation Starscream's face is too dark for my taste, so I think i'm going to replace it with a Thundercracker head.

Here are my earlier pics, hope this will answer your question, hehe:

thundercrackermptru7.jpgMP11headless.jpg

Thanks! Think I will change out the head. I also received the 3rd party Quakewave which is pretty nice. I'm sure Takara will get to Shockwave eventually, but for now i'll have a very good placeholder.

post-2690-0-73292300-1365035540_thumb.jpg

I just recive today my MP Rumble and Buzzsaw. I did had a little trouble with Rumble's legs to get them open up but I got it. Here are some photos of them.

100_1593_zps53b7fe14.jpg

100_1594_zps0750e9c3.jpg

100_1595_zps65496f65.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

No they haven't done Tracks So far it's been Sideswipe,Red Alert, the soon to be out Prowl,Bluestreak & Smokescreen of the Autobots cars.

have they done tracks yet or am I thinking of the bt or some such?

the BT Tracks was so good, it may as well be MP.

have they done tracks yet or am I thinking of the bt or some such?

the BT Tracks was so good, it may as well be MP.

only counts if you brought the add-on sticker right? lol he can't be masterpiece because the transformation was completely different and he had no wings, but it was a great update done right and the most g1 inspired of all the bt/alts

where is the best cheapest place to buy MP that are already out ?.. I am looking to play catch up on this line & I have a ways to go I'd like to start with prowl & redalert & rodimus prime with trailer

I've decided to sell off my MP's...........are any of you guys looking?

sealed or open ?.. If you opened em I got no interest in used toys

he should also take it out of here & into the sales section

very true which Is why I change the subject from sell to show of course we all knew what I meant lol but understandable

• 2 weeks later...

from: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/toyworld-prototype-images-of-tw-h02-brainstorm-tw-t03-throttlebot-3-and-tw-02-idw-optimus-prime-177395/

"ToyWorld have updated their website with images of prototypes of not one, not two but three new upcoming releases. First up is their TW-H02 "Brainstorm" Headmaster, a follow-on to their Hardbone. Next is TW-02, the partner piece to their first release Hegemon, based on IDW's version of Optimus Prime. Lastly images of TW-T03 have been posted. That one is thought to be an unofficial version of the red Throttlebot, Chase."

this is just a 3rd party figure not a future hastak mp

Hmm, interesting. I might be tempted to get that third-party Prime. I'm not usually interested in that kind of thing, but I can never have too many primes.

I'll tell ya...I'm also a little tempted to get those third-party Stunticons and Aerialbots. I just don't know about the quality of such items. Does anyone have any experience with these?