The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

All the talk about how difficult it was for fans to find Prime in the wild makes me worry that I won't get a Soundwave when the time comes. But maybe my luck will hold out. I actually saw Prime at TRU on 2 separate occasions. I passed on the first one I saw because of a paint defect that woulda bugged me; snapped up the 2nd one though.

I'm glad to see that TakaraTomy seems to have nailed the Z bros. I opted for Bluestreak over Prowl because I preferred the cleaner lines of the Streak's alt mode, although Prowl arguably has the cooler head sculpt (bigger horns).

All the talk about how difficult it was for fans to find Prime in the wild makes me worry that I won't get a Soundwave when the time comes. But maybe my luck will hold out. I actually saw Prime at TRU on 2 separate occasions. I passed on the first one I saw because of a paint defect that woulda bugged me; snapped up the 2nd one though.

I'm glad to see that TakaraTomy seems to have nailed the Z bros. I opted for Bluestreak over Prowl because I preferred the cleaner lines of the Streak's alt mode, although Prowl arguably has the cooler head sculpt (bigger horns).

I was fortunate to order mine online when he was available... I still have not seen MP Optimus in stores...

- Now that Soundwave is out, how about Laserwave (Shockwave)?

Hasui: To be honest, what I'd love to release most is Ultra Magnus

That was my favorite line of the entire interview! I can sense he's getting nearer and nearer of seeing daylight.

UM is a maybe in my book. I some what would like to get him but my one fear is the cost would he be more then Prime or the same price. I know I need to limit my MP collection down. As of right now I have 5 Autobots if you count Firebolt Hot Rod's Targetmaster and I need some Decepitcons in the mix. So that is why I'm call him for now a MAYBE.

Only a maybe....Jeffrey, just imagine how those MP cars would look like when MP UMagnus is hauling them. When that bad boy coming out, I hoping to get 2 set, one to open and other as MISB.

Only a maybe....Jeffrey, just imagine how those MP cars would look like when MP UMagnus is hauling them. When that bad boy coming out, I hoping to get 2 set, one to open and other as MISB.

I know but like I said I don't have that much room and I'm hoping that they make some of my favorite Characters. Soundwave and Rumble are two that he has made that are my favorite characters but the others hasn't done yet. So that is why UM is a maybe for right now. I can change my mine by the time we ever see pics of him.

Oh to let you know who my other favorites are.

Goldbug

Sunstreaker

Mirage

Swoop

Thrust

Hook

These are the ones I have in toy form from G1 I have but the others that are my favorite that I don't have a toy of are...

Wreck-Gar

Blitzwing

Triggerhappy

Brainstorm.

Also I'm waiting for and MP Inferno to hit the treatment to go with my MP Red Alert.

Triggerhappy

uhhh...that's a skylander. @smilepunch@

Triggerhappy

Yeah he is a Targetmaster that skylander took his name or should I say stole his name.

Triggerhappy

Yeah he is a Targetmaster that skylander took his name or should I say stole his name.

i know, i was being facetious.

http://tformers.com/transformers-mp-17-prowl-scale-comparison/19715/news.html

Prowl next to Sideswipe... I don't see why people have problems with his feet...

i think Prowl looks great! i actually really like his feet; very G1.

There were complaints? Really? I think Prowl/Streak look great. I can't even imagine in what way one would go about altering their feet.

There were some people complaining about the feet based on the silhouette teaser from around when they were first announced. It was pretty silly.

A little off topic, but can you remove the head from masterpiece Thundercracker and Coronation Starscream by just popping them off? It seems like you can but I don't want to use force and have it break. Coronation Starscream's face is too dark for my taste, so I think i'm going to replace it with a Thundercracker head.

A little off topic, but can you remove the head from masterpiece Thundercracker and Coronation Starscream by just popping them off? It seems like you can but I don't want to use force and have it break. Coronation Starscream's face is too dark for my taste, so I think i'm going to replace it with a Thundercracker head.

Here are my earlier pics, hope this will answer your question, hehe:

thundercrackermptru7.jpgMP11headless.jpg

If Takara does milk the mold, I would love to see Mp version of e-hobby figures like Tiger Tracks and Deep Cover, as oppose of Takara making evil clone characters.01.jpg28.jpg03.jpg

05.jpg

Tiger Tracks is coming out during the Summer. I wouldn't be surprised if we get Clamp Down and Deep Cover [and maybe G-2 Sideswipe] at some stage.

I'd be all over a Clamp Down police version Sideswipe. Already have my pre-order in for Tiger Tracks. G2 Sideswipe or Deep Cover though would likely be a pass. The Datsun's are a little trickier since I think the only versions they released were the Anime BlueStreak (done), Prowl (done), Smokescreen (done), Chromestreak, Diaclone Blue Bluestreak, and Hasbro toy Bluestreak.

So if they were going to milk that mold using colors that were already used there isn't much left, though I would be all over the Diaclone blue Bluestreak.

If Takara does milk the mold, I would love to see Mp version of e-hobby figures like Tiger Tracks and Deep Cover, as oppose of Takara making evil clone characters.01.jpg28.jpg03.jpg

05.jpg

Just a head's up guys. Any time you see a post like this with multi-broken images it is a SPAMBOT. Do not reply, just ignore it. Especially since the post isn't even theirs, it's just copy & pasted from a previous post in the thread. Go back to page 1 of this thread & look at the third post. Second sentence is the exact same as this. Again, just ignore these spammers & we'll nuke 'em out.