The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

How big is Soundwave to Prime?

Soundwave is a head shorter than Prime:

394909_456173154448630_814802293_n_zps4abdc118.jpg

wow, they look soooo good together. now if only they'd make a new G1 Megs in scale...

Oh, I'm sure there will be a new Megatron... there were 3 MP Optimus' so far, and only 1 Megatron.

they seemed to have trouble putting him out with gun laws So that could be a reason as to why ... Personally I wouldn't mind if they put out a version of him that does not transform & can just look good & move good in robot mode ... that or do galvatron :) GALVATRON!!!!

Oh, I'm sure there will be a new Megatron... there were 3 MP Optimus' so far, and only 1 Megatron.

they seemed to have trouble putting him out with gun laws So that could be a reason as to why ... Personally I wouldn't mind if they put out a version of him that does not transform & can just look good & move good in robot mode ... that or do galvatron :) GALVATRON!!!!

Honestly I wouldn't mind if the price was resonable... Its not like anybody displays Megatron in gun mode anyways...

Honestly I wouldn't mind if the price was resonable... Its not like anybody displays Megatron in gun mode anyways...

ok my first deployment which was in Iraq, i was buying tfs like crazy because of all the extra money you get, so when i got mp megs, you have all these soldiers that are carrying around real weapons and ammo yet we are all taking pics with mp megs, i even ordered those 3rd party add on parts so "I" probably the only person did time to time display him in gun mode, i say save us trouble and g2 tank

ok my first deployment which was in Iraq, i was buying tfs like crazy because of all the extra money you get, so when i got mp megs, you have all these soldiers that are carrying around real weapons and ammo yet we are all taking pics with mp megs, i even ordered those 3rd party add on parts so "I" probably the only person did time to time display him in gun mode, i say save us trouble and g2 tank

It was a nightmare finding MP Megatron without an orange plug... That being said I still want a gun version that will fit with MP-10 Optimus...

I'm confident Hasbro will stick to the 'Rumble is Blue, Frenzy is Red' convention.

While ZI think they will go that route............

Why do you say it as if Hasbro normally names the blue one "Rumble"?

Every Hasbro release of a G1 based rumble has been RED

http://www.tfu.info/1984/Decepticon/Rumble/rumble.htm

http://www.tfu.info/2007/Decepticon/AltRumble/rumble.htm

http://www.tfu.info/2008/Decepticon/RHRumble/rumble.htm

the only Rumble that would have been blue was the RTS/Generation one that was never released

The Transformers: Prime Rumble figure that came out recently was blue...

I did say "G1 Based Rumbles".............the prime rumble doesnt look g1 based to me.

but thats my opinion, so even if Primed Rumble is g1 inspired, it would be the first Hasbro release of the character that was blue

I'm confident Hasbro will stick to the 'Rumble is Blue, Frenzy is Red' convention.

While ZI think they will go that route............

Why do you say it as if Hasbro normally names the blue one "Rumble"?

Every Hasbro release of a G1 based rumble has been RED

http://www.tfu.info/1984/Decepticon/Rumble/rumble.htm

http://www.tfu.info/2007/Decepticon/AltRumble/rumble.htm

http://www.tfu.info/2008/Decepticon/RHRumble/rumble.htm

the only Rumble that would have been blue was the RTS/Generation one that was never released

The blue TF Prime Rumble being fresh in my mind, along with the RTS/Generations version led to my assumption. Combine that with the G1 animation Rumble being blue (animation error notwithstanding) and I just figured it would be following precedent for Hasbro to call the blue bot Rumble. However, I actually forgot about the fact that both the Alternators and Robot Heroes releases were red Rumbles.

Something worth considering is that when Hasbro released Masterpiece Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime, they changed the deco to be more toy based compared to TakaraTomy's animation based color scheme. If Hasbro follows this toy-based precedent, it could mean that Rumble will be the red one.

Or a third scenario is that the package simply lists all the Casseticons' names, but doesn't actually label who is who, leaving us to guess.

i think the rumble/frenzy situation is pretty similiar to the chicken and the egg, at the end of the day is it really that serious?

Nah, it's not serious, just something to talk about. Although I doubt a consensus will ever be reached.

To me Rumble will alway be blue and Frenzy Red I go by the cartoon and that is it. So when I get my MP RUMBLE & BUZZSAW next month I will be calling him by that Rumble and no box that has the name wrong will make me change his name.

why the ( censored on my account)F U* * is this a converation?????????? we ALL know to this day rumble is blue. doesnt matter what LITTLE known fact is. ofcourse rumble is blue. did anyone #@$#@ in G1 when they bought the cassette rumble and he was blue? NO.

frenzy= red

rumble=blue

ravage=black

ratbat=purple

overkill= ...............you can awnser the rest.

i think the rumble/frenzy situation is pretty similiar to the chicken and the egg, at the end of the day is it really that serious?

its not smiler to the chicken and the egg, because in this situation we know for sure which csame first.

and its not that I find it serious, its just it fascinates me how the denial is so strong in some people.

why the ( censored on my account)F U* * is this a converation?????????? we ALL know to this day rumble is blue. doesnt matter what LITTLE known fact is. ofcourse rumble is blue. did anyone #@$#@ in G1 when they bought the cassette rumble and he was blue? NO.

frenzy= red

rumble=blue

ravage=black

ratbat=purple

overkill= ...............you can awnser the rest.

that may be the way you want it, but its not a fact.

we ALL know to this day rumble is red. doesnt matter what animation error led to the situation, of course rumble is red.

The cartoon was based on the toyline, the cartoon was created to sell the toys. The toys came first, did anyone ever see a G1 toy catalog??

in the G1 era, when they bought the toy cassette rumble, what color was he?

RED @smilepunch@

PMI2mXSAwdABOKv.jpg

1-1-2.jpg