The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

The surprise will be which paint job they use for him.

which?????????? BOTH, its MONEY! they will do an off color and name it just to sell as a rare figure.

I don't know about that. Neither Hasbro or Takara have released a G1 blue Bluestreak for example when that figure would have made some money as a exclusive release.

The surprise will be which paint job they use for him.

which?????????? BOTH, its MONEY! they will do an off color and name it just to sell as a rare figure.

I don't know about that. Neither Hasbro or Takara have released a G1 blue Bluestreak for example when that figure would have made some money as a exclusive release.

E-Hobby would probably do it...

Never hear of this Acidstorm so I will pass on him as well. But Soundwave I will get that is. 1. I get the money for him and 2. My store will get him.

Never hear of this Acidstorm so I will pass on him as well. But Soundwave I will get that is. 1. I get the money for him and 2. My store will get him.

AcidStorm is based on one of the Seeker clones that appeared in the episode BlueStreak,BumbleBee, TrailBreaker and Chip went to Cybertron and the Seekers created an Acid rain storm. How Chip didn't melt is beyond me.

Got a chance to play and photo my MP13 Soundwave, so here are the pics:

Soundwave - How to make a cube, using photo paper:

soundwavemp1_zps268342e9.jpg

Laserbeak, operation guarding the cubes:

soundwavemp3_zps53c2da22.jpg

Delicious energon cube:

soundwavemp4_zpse36a8820.jpg

How big is Soundwave to Prime?

You already got Frenzy and Ravage. I though they come out next month?

You already got Frenzy and Ravage. I though they come out next month?

Of course, yes, I got connection, lol.

Seriously, I wish. No that picture was from Takara Tomy MP designer. He posted on his twitter account.

Oh ok. I was going to say man you got them and I have to wait tell next month for Buzzsaw and Rumble to come.

Where did you get extra cubes?...

I got the Amazon version, so it comes with 2 extra cubes. Just like those who got the Asia Exclusive which comes with coin.

It be cool if the US version came with some cubes... Nice pics by the way...

I'd rather pay mpop prime price for soundwave and all 5 tapes

Laserbeak eject...Operation Kick Autobot A@#

post-925-0-60884700-1359490500_thumb.jpg

That picture is unsettling.

Becasue there's Soundwave, and there's the Wal-Mart MP Starscream with him.

See, I was hoping to hear some announcement that the NEW MP Starscream MP-11 would be making it over here to the states,

but if they're just thinking "Yeah, you guys got your Starscream. Wal-Mart had it and it was decoed just for you." then they may see the matter as settled. But I really really want to see a domestic release of the new one, which I think is so much better.

I can only assume this pic was from Toy Fair bceause nobody has posted anything MP from ToyFair for some reason - perhaps they all assume we know what Soundwave looks like so why bother.

That's why you bother.

Laserbeak eject...Operation Kick Autobot A@#

post-925-0-60884700-1359490500_thumb.jpg

That picture is unsettling.

Becasue there's Soundwave, and there's the Wal-Mart MP Starscream with him.

See, I was hoping to hear some announcement that the NEW MP Starscream MP-11 would be making it over here to the states,

but if they're just thinking "Yeah, you guys got your Starscream. Wal-Mart had it and it was decoed just for you." then they may see the matter as settled. But I really really want to see a domestic release of the new one, which I think is so much better.

I can only assume this pic was from Toy Fair bceause nobody has posted anything MP from ToyFair for some reason - perhaps they all assume we know what Soundwave looks like so why bother.

That's why you bother.

the problem with starscream is he's been released 2x in the old mold and went on clearance, and thundercracker in the new mold isn't doing much better and skywarp also went on clearance able to be found at $20, so we may not see new mold starscream because of seeker's sales

I wish we can get Thrust and the other 2 exspet this Acid Storm Decepticon.