The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

wait mp prowl and smokescreen up for preorder, Jazz but not be far off

I bet we will also see Bluestreak soon... The problem with Jazz is that he doesn't share mold with anyone else...

not true, he shares a mold with stepper who shares a concept with hasbro mp rodimus release ala mp target masters

You are correct... I was thinking of the characters from the cartoon...

Takara made stuff up in the past with e-hobby releases. (Which is a ridiculous statement in hindsight since it's all make believe XD) They could always come up with something new if they wanted. There's three easy releases: Jazz, Stepper, and G2 Jazz. If they were really crazy, they could do other G2 cars like Rapido or something.

I am so getting Smokescreen when he comes. Now I know what to do with my Income tax when I get it done.

I always love both Prowl and Smokescreen. Can't wait to get those guys!

Now, the other question is, when will my favorite bot get his MP treatment? I have been waited for him since MP2!

I always love both Prowl and Smokescreen. Can't wait to get those guys!

Now, the other question is, when will my favorite bot get his MP treatment? I have been waited for him since MP2!

You know I would like to get UM as well but I think I will skip him if he does come out.

1. Running out of room even tho I'm already starting to figure where to move my Transformers Classics at.

2. Need to start getting some Decepticons before getting anymore Autobots. Already have Grimlock,Hot Rod,Firebolt (Hot Rod's Targetmaster), Optimus and now Red Alert.

3. Magnus maybe bigger then Prime with all the armor he will have and the place I have my MP's at is small.

TransformersMP003.jpg

I just move the shelf up one for I can add more on the bottom shelf when it comes time.

4. I'm just going to get the ones who I really want. Soundwave,Rumble with Buzzsaw,Sideswipe & now Smokescreen.

Now if they do Sunstreaker and Inferno then they are a yes for sure.

Here are the ones that if they do them in MP form that is a maybe for me.

Ultra Magnus

Bluestreak

Hoist

Blurr

The Terrorcons (Hun-Grrr,Sinnertwin and there group.)

Not sure who else. But here is for sure that I would get.

Sunstreaker

Jazz

Inferno

Trailbreaker

Cosmos

Beachcomber

Blaster

Galvatron

Scourge (Targetmaster Fracas)

The Stuntcons

Thrust

Astrotrain

These are a must for me.

The rest of the Dinobots and Jazz would be a definite buy for me...

^^^^^i'm riding with Nguyen_Dragon he hit my list on the head, though he missed the hasbro Rodimus Prime release that i want

Wonder if Has/Tak will do poor Skids in a MP he seem to be leave out on alot of things. I know in the comics he had a big row in them but the toon he seem to be a what ever character with only two showings.

Wonder if Has/Tak will do poor Skids in a MP he seem to be leave out on alot of things. I know in the comics he had a big row in them but the toon he seem to be a what ever character with only two showings.

Skids was part of the Binaltech/Alternators line. He was the Blue Scion.

Now I hope I get a big income tax pay when I get it down. Now I'm planing to get both Smokescreen and now Bluestreak send he was my very first Transformer that I got. Only need to figure how to save money for Sideswipe and Soundwave when they come out in the states.

Love the Nissan Z, and Smokescreen is generally my favorite of the bunch in racing trim and the flashy color scheme. Lately I've been holding out for Hasbro's MP releases versus the TakTom product, simply for cost savings, but I might make an exception here. Probably won't get 'em all, but I wouldn't mind Smokescreen, *maybe* Prowl.

Hard to tell if Hasbro is going to bring all the smaller MPs over, anyway.

I gave up on my other TF lines and sold all of them, I'm going all in with the MP line.

Should receive MP13 and MP14 from Bigbad on Thursday. I've preordered MP12T, MP15 thru MP19 thru them as well. I still hope Hasbro announces what MP they will offer this year here in the US.

I've been really going over my Transformers figures that I have from the reganel [ms] that I have and from the characters I have that I want to upgrade them into Masterpiece form here is my list of who I will get maybe get and not get even though I want all of them but with not enough room had to sackitfit [ms] some of them. Now I know they may never make all of them but these are the ones I have.

Want

Beachcomber

Swoop

Sludge

Snarl

Slag

Inferno

Mirage

Sunstreaker

Jazz

Cosmos

Rewind