The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

The ship UPS or USPS. If you go by UPS there shipping is $7.39 from USPS I believe is $7.50.

I just got my Masterpiece Red Alert today from BigbadToystore. Here are some photos of him.

Top is the Masterpiece and the bottom is the G1 Verison.

TransformersMP001.jpg

In Robot mode

TransformersMP002.jpg

With the rest of my MP Transformers.

TransformersMP003.jpg

I just got my Masterpiece Red Alert today from BigbadToystore. Here are some photos of him.

Top is the Masterpiece and the bottom is the G1 Verison.

TransformersMP001.jpg

I'm surprise how close they are in size when in vehicle mode but nearly twice the height in robot mode.

So am I. I couldn't believe that they look about the same size in car mode.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys think that Tomy/Takara will do a Breakdown MP one of these days send they have the licesne to do Lambos now I know his robot mode is different but if you look at his car form from this photo. He has the same tipe of body as Red Alert and Sideswipe.

LamboBrothers.jpg

I know they would have to remodel it but do you think we will get one beside Sunstreaker?

I'll wait until Hasbro brings him out he be a little bit cheaper to get.

Red Alert was a disappointment, he got cartoon accurate head but toy leg, what the hell? I would've had no problem if they issue him either as toy version or cartoon version which I would've gotten in a heartbeat. Instead, I'll just wait for the Hasbro version for a cheaper price. If I'm gonna spend something expensive, at least I have to love it a little bit.

Surprise they didn't do G2 Sideswipe.

wait mp prowl and smokescreen up for preorder, Jazz but not be far off

I bet we will also see Bluestreak soon... The problem with Jazz is that he doesn't share mold with anyone else...

not true, he shares a mold with stepper who shares a concept with hasbro mp rodimus release ala mp target masters

wait mp prowl and smokescreen up for preorder, Jazz but not be far off

I bet we will also see Bluestreak soon... The problem with Jazz is that he doesn't share mold with anyone else...

not true, he shares a mold with stepper who shares a concept with hasbro mp rodimus release ala mp target masters

You are correct... I was thinking of the characters from the cartoon...

strangely that havent done any repaints of the new seeker mold yet and grimmy only got a half repaint, and rod only got the evil leader treatment, wonder why so many for this mold

What do you mean? Hasbro Thundercracker is the new seeker mold, as is Takara Sunstorm.

strangely that havent done any repaints of the new seeker mold yet and grimmy only got a half repaint, and rod only got the evil leader treatment, wonder why so many for this mold

What do you mean? Hasbro Thundercracker is the new seeker mold, as is Takara Sunstorm.

well 2 vs like 9 of the old mold, 5 of which were starscream, grant it i still see thundercracker at every tru i go to