The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

TRU MP Prime has increased to 119.99 in my area TRU. just saw the price tag on the shelf but no MP Prime today.

OMG WTF? They did this with Thundercraker but that was only $5

This is some shady crap...

good thing i put mine on layaway before the price hike :D

I finally got my MP Prime and yes the price did go up to 119.99. I also was shock to see it that much. Here are some pics of MP Pprime with my G2 Prime.

MasterpieceOptimus1.jpg

MasterpieceOptimus2.jpg

MasterpieceOptimus3.jpg

MasterpieceTransformers.jpg

I finally got my MP Prime and yes the price did go up to 119.99. I also was shock to see it that much. Here are some pics of MP Pprime with my G2 Prime.

Congrats dude !!!

So,has anyone seen a restock of the MP Optimus or am I SOL on him.I was up in Tennesse over the weekend and I was talking to an eployee and he told me if its a collectible its a one shot deal.Not sure if that's true but that's what I was told.Must have been nice to find one of these.

http://tformers.com/transformers-mp-12-sideswipe-gallery/18732/news.html

MP Sideswipe looks smaller than an Alternator/Binaltech... I bet he will cost $40 if Hasbro brings him over...

If it would be around $40 it would be cool but damn I thought they were the same size as the alternators

and that's one of the shorter alts at that, alternator sideswipe is bigger than alternator red alert

So,has anyone seen a restock of the MP Optimus or am I SOL on him.I was up in Tennesse over the weekend and I was talking to an eployee and he told me if its a collectible its a one shot deal.Not sure if that's true but that's what I was told.Must have been nice to find one of these.

south side desmoines has a full stock of em! if that helps you any

There might be a possibility that they didn't think it would sell out and made a few and possibly reordered more

well like mp grimlock i will never see mpop, thundercracker sits on the shelves and they once had a tag for op but they pulled it because everybody kept asking about the figure and they never got it in, atleast that what the worker told me while he was trying to look up blast off on the website to see if they had him instock

It looks like I have joined the MP Optimus finder club.I was at TRU this morning and they had at least 18 of them.Several cases on the top shelf and 4 on the shelf.They were 119.99 but I didn't care I put one on layaway.

Awesome news.

It looks like I have joined the MP Optimus finder club.I was at TRU this morning and they had at least 18 of them.Several cases on the top shelf and 4 on the shelf.They were 119.99 but I didn't care I put one on layaway.

Awesome news.

Oh that is excellent news

I was there earlier they still have the $99.99 tag up but no stock

I guess we haven't even gotten them here, I've been to 2 in the last 2 weekends and there's no shelf space or tags dedicated for Optimus but were swimming in Thundercrackers....over the weekend I paid off my layaway, it took a few days for them to find my one item, by the time I left I had a 10 oclock shadow.....the nice lady told me they were understaffed that morning but the 3 other employee's randomly hanging out at the main register were prolly hard at work.....it took them 17 min to find my Thundercracker, its okay I tole her they lost my layaway last year at the store I was working at. I had to go in the back and help them find my Motu vs DC 2 packs....but yup no MP Prime here yet.......

prime looks great next to the others! i wonder if they are going to remake megatron?

prime looks great next to the others! i wonder if they are going to remake megatron?

I hope so but I doubt Hasbro will bring him over if Takara did...

I hope so but I doubt Hasbro will bring him over if Takara did...

i dont see why they can't just do a g2 tank megs just so we can have a megs released in the states, or give us galvatron since we have rodimus