The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

For $60 they could have put all for cassette bots together. $60 for two is crazy.

it is crazy and it looks like MP Soundwave will be out MPOP as the most expensive MPTF if you want him complete, MPOP the big one with trailer was what $200-300, but soundwave is 185 and then 60 per 2 tapes and there are what 4main tapes so another 60 to get buzzsaw and frenzy but what about ratbat? atleast it will only be some retooling to get blaster and his tapes because that gets then 4 out that mold

I didn't see any listing today for MP Prime but I did check on the price for MP Thundercraker and he has gone up to 74.99. I already got my pay check today and as soon as I cash some of it when MP Prime comes in I will be getting him.

I may also get Rumble and Buzzsaw only of the MP.

For 60 Rumble better be able to start small earffquakes in my living room....they're awesome looking but still steep. Sometimes I think they should start the prices 20 bux higher then mark them down just before actual sales to convince us that were actually getting a deal.......I put my MP Thunder on Layaway. I hope I get to see this new OP before it becomes a ghostly legend that only collectors mention in whispers, like some burned out one-toothed gold miner who's gone insane after so many years of chasing shadows & legends...I missed out on the US release of Starscream and it still hurts haha......

Yay!!! (Who wants to spend $150 on a repaint) Yay!!! come on...at least they could do is to reduce the price...

Damnit, Takara. Give us a freaking Magnus! Then an e-Hobby Powered Convoy set, haha. Black Convoy is way overdone... he said just before getting a United Black Convoy..

Damnit, Takara. Give us a freaking Magnus! Then an e-Hobby Powered Convoy set, haha. Black Convoy is way overdone... he said just before getting a United Black Convoy..

A Magnus would be wicked. They'd sell out like crazy.

My biggest beef with Black Convoy is this, if he appears in the G1 whether cartoon or toy, I would've been okay. His character doesn't start until RID. I would've considered in purchasing if it was Sleep/Dead Convoy, the Hated Plague Convoy if they don't want to make it a white Magnus. Since it isn't one of the 3, easily pass for me. Damn, I was rooted for a white Magnus if they couldn't give the armor version.

I found him..repeat I found him...I found MP-10 Prime..It was the last one and boy its huge.They have him on the lower shelf next to MP Thundercracker.I put him on layaway and will get him in a few weeks

Went to my Time Square TRU yesterday, they still didn't have him.

I found him..repeat I found him...I found MP-10 Prime..It was the last one and boy its huge.They have him on the lower shelf next to MP Thundercracker.I put him on layaway and will get him in a few weeks

Congrads Hope when I go in next Thurs. send that is our track days that my job will have him so I can get him as well.

Down here in Bradenton FL., south of Tampa, my buddy called me Wed. and said me that TRU has MP-10 in stock. Apparently the recieved two on their truck wednesday. He bought one and got the other one. It is so freaking awesome, i wanted another one or two. So thursday I went back to inquire when they would get more in. The employee tells me that they are not eligable to recieve any! He says they dont know why that is b/c they have gotten in every MP to date so far. He had no answer for me. I didnt say anything about already getting one though. So I go to Brandon TRU about an hour north of Bradenton. They are an A rated store so I figured they of all places would have some if little ole Bradenton got them. They had nothing and an employee looked it up for me and it wasnt even listed in their computer! So, long story short, i dont know how, when, or where to get another one. And it only cost $106 after taxes. So they are showing up. Get it if u can!

Down here in Bradenton FL., south of Tampa, my buddy called me Wed. and said me that TRU has MP-10 in stock. Apparently the recieved two on their truck wednesday. He bought one and got the other one. It is so freaking awesome, i wanted another one or two. So thursday I went back to inquire when they would get more in. The employee tells me that they are not eligable to recieve any! He says they dont know why that is b/c they have gotten in every MP to date so far. He had no answer for me. I didnt say anything about already getting one though. So I go to Brandon TRU about an hour north of Bradenton. They are an A rated store so I figured they of all places would have some if little ole Bradenton got them. They had nothing and an employee looked it up for me and it wasnt even listed in their computer! So, long story short, i dont know how, when, or where to get another one. And it only cost $106 after taxes. So they are showing up. Get it if u can!

$106.99 to be exact..

I wouldn't believe the employees ..sometimes if they don't know they will make something up

Oh I have been to the Branden TRU its about an hour south of me

You don't know how many times I askedan employee if they will get something in and they usually tell me they no longer carry it.I went to TRU this morning trying to find the MP Prime.There was a shelf tag but no Prime.I went up to the service desk and the lady tried to pull it up on the site and then to see if it was on order.It wasn't.The same thing happened to Thundercracker.

You don't know how many times I askedan employee if they will get something in and they usually tell me they no longer carry it.I went to TRU this morning trying to find the MP Prime.There was a shelf tag but no Prime.I went up to the service desk and the lady tried to pull it up on the site and then to see if it was on order.It wasn't.The same thing happened to Thundercracker.

If they don't know and don't feel like being bothered they will say anything and its not just TRU

Man I am so mad at my job right now. I was talking to one of my bosses about the Masterpiece Optimus Prime and told him I hope he will come next THURS when are truck is here. He told me today that he did came off this Thursday truck and nobody told me about it. I can't believe we had him and I was in the store when I was there. I had the money to get him I am soooo mad right now. I told him if he comes again next week to put one on hold for me. Just think I could of had Prime as of this Thursday. grrr

Man I am so mad at my job right now. I was talking to one of my bosses about the Masterpiece Optimus Prime and told him I hope he will come next THURS when are truck is here. He told me today that he did came off this Thursday truck and nobody told me about it. I can't believe we had him and I was in the store when I was there. I had the money to get him I am soooo mad right now. I told him if he comes again next week to put one on hold for me. Just think I could of had Prime as of this Thursday. grrr

Oh I have had similiar things happen to me like this

I wonder if we will see the mid size bots like Ironhide,Ratchet.Trailbreaker or even Inferno and Grappleas MP's

i just want a masterpiece jazz/meister, heck that gives an auto repaint to stepper with a reuse of rodimus' us edition target master

So yesterday, saturday, I go back to TRU to ask about getting another MP Prime. This time I get the tag off the shelf, and go find a manager. I explain the situation I prevously went through with the other employee and I give her the tag to look it up. After 30 mins or so of looking it up in the computer, and calling other store. the conclusion is that Braydenton cannot get any more. and It must have been a mistake they got any in the first place. All of the other surrounding stores she called are all sold out, or either holding them for other customers. I asked her is there ANY way I could get another one, and she says no. I dont know which company is to blame, hasbro, or TRU. Is it that difficult to supply the ONLY store in the U.S. to carry this item with the amount of stock that the public will demand? And as the ONLY retailer of a certain product, wouldn't you want to be sure you had enough product to distribute to all of your stores? I guess the scalpers are going to be the big winners in this case.

So yesterday, saturday, I go back to TRU to ask about getting another MP Prime. This time I get the tag off the shelf, and go find a manager. I explain the situation I prevously went through with the other employee and I give her the tag to look it up. After 30 mins or so of looking it up in the computer, and calling other store. the conclusion is that Braydenton cannot get any more. and It must have been a mistake they got any in the first place. All of the other surrounding stores she called are all sold out, or either holding them for other customers. I asked her is there ANY way I could get another one, and she says no. I dont know which company is to blame, hasbro, or TRU. Is it that difficult to supply the ONLY store in the U.S. to carry this item with the amount of stock that the public will demand? And as the ONLY retailer of a certain product, wouldn't you want to be sure you had enough product to distribute to all of your stores? I guess the scalpers are going to be the big winners in this case.

Damn I wish I could help ..I live in New Port Richey did they try calling the Clearwater TRU? That store usually has more them mine does here in NPR

I'm going tommorrow to make another payment on my layaway I could see if a miracle has happened and they have more but I won't have the funds to get it though I can keep you updated

Well to tell you the turth. I live in California and even thou my manger said we got Prime in he still doesn't show up on our computers yet only MP Thundercracker and Hot Rod which we haven't had him in a long time. So I'm not sure how we got one case over here and that I didn't know we had him on Thursday when I was working until I said something to my boss about him yesturday. I do to hope we get more of him. When Thundercraker came out we had about 5 cases total in three weeks send he came out so I hope it's the same with Prime cause I want him as well.

I wonder is Optimus the same size as Grimlock and Hot Rod or is he bigger then them. I like to know so I can see if Optimus will fit in the same shelf as Grim and Hot Rod.

If it's gonna be this much trouble to get one, might I suggest letting other collectors have a chance at getting one instead of grabbing another one for yourself?

Anyway, from what I understand, store's initial shipment is just the one case of two and that stores will get more later. Don't bother asking store level employees when they are getting more; they don't know and information gained from their systems is limited.