The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

Toys R Us is taking Pre-orders for Masterpiece Prime right now!! it should ship on 10/15/2012. got my 2, no need to hunt at the store & deal with scalpers!! YES!!!!

^^^^link?

i cant find this preorder your talkin about

probably in store only. I really wish that if you get a exclusive and have a web store that you have to sell them there as well to keep the exclusive. I ended up getting my Thundercracker off ebay for 85 shipped, which factoring in gas and tax is probably right around what I'd have to pay to get him in store. It is nice to see more and more scalpers have to take a minimal profit to hopefully a loss on him.

Toys R Us is taking Pre-orders for Masterpiece Prime right now!! it should ship on 10/15/2012. got my 2, no need to hunt at the store & deal with scalpers!! YES!!!!

^^^^link?

i cant find this preorder your talkin about

probably in store only. I really wish that if you get a exclusive and have a web store that you have to sell them there as well to keep the exclusive. I ended up getting my Thundercracker off ebay for 85 shipped, which factoring in gas and tax is probably right around what I'd have to pay to get him in store. It is nice to see more and more scalpers have to take a minimal profit to hopefully a loss on him.

no, its online - preordered. limit to 2, paypal or secure TRU payment total up front. $114.00

sorry guys, I should have included the link with my original post but like I've said before I'm not very good at it.

http://www.toysrus.c...ductId=15546036

i dont know how to do that add link stuff most of the time, but i know how to ask for them hahahaha

yeah I ordered one myself. thanks for the alert. I didn't expect it till November at earliest and by then they likely wouldn't be available online.

sorry guys, I should have included the link with my original post but like I've said before I'm not very good at it.

http://www.toysrus.c...ductId=15546036

i dont know how to do that add link stuff most of the time, but i know how to ask for them hahahaha

yeah I ordered one myself. thanks for the alert. I didn't expect it till November at earliest and by then they likely wouldn't be available online.

Looks like they pulled the listing. Pretty pathetic. I so hate exclusives, usually it means I have to go look for it on ebay.

I'm just going have to wait until my store gets Prime in. As of now I don't have enough right now and besides I get a 10 percent discount on him send I work for Toys.

FRACK!!! I finally decide to preorder the damn thing and now its gone WTF!!??

finally decide? you should of just done it! you know as well as i do how hard it is to get these....... wait- your the one who got me MP rodimus........your chances are better then mine lol

finally decide? you should of just done it! you know as well as i do how hard it is to get these....... wait- your the one who got me MP rodimus........your chances are better then mine lol

I had my reasons at the time

Plus how will I know when MP Prime will show? That means hitting the store almost everyday like I did with MP Thundercracker ..I lucked out on that one

Plus how will I know when MP Prime will show? That means hitting the store almost everyday like I did with MP Thundercracker ..I lucked out on that one

OR- you live close enough to hit the TRU if/when need be and have time to save up even more money??????? positives...... alyways the positives. 1st time i ever got the jump on a pre-order ANYTHING for regular price.

OR- you live close enough to hit the TRU if/when need be and have time to save up even more money??????? positives...... alyways the positives. 1st time i ever got the jump on a pre-order ANYTHING for regular price.

The only positive from this is that TRU has layaway now

MP-15 if it's what I think it is, I'll be one happy fan:

MP15.jpg

What do you think it is?

I would guess that is Magnus... It would be a shame if he didn't come with armor pieces for Ultra Magnus though...

The white repaint?...Lame

Hell I would love to see the actual Magnus