The Masterpiece Thread

Agent Adam

It looks like him or Shockwave. It's going to be hard to get these for me. I want to get Soundwave or Shockwave and Sideswipe. But I also want to get Optimus and Starscream but the thing is I don't have to much room for all 4 of them. From where I got my MP Grimlock and MP Targetmaster Hot Rod I only have room for 5 maybe 6 MP.

100_0738.jpg

As you can see not much room. I diffentlly want to get Sideswipe but for the last two not sure. If MP-13 is Soundwave then yes but for Prime and Starscream don't really know who to get.

• Like 1

It looks like him or Shockwave. It's going to be hard to get these for me. I want to get Soundwave or Shockwave and Sideswipe. But I also want to get Optimus and Starscream but the thing is I don't have to much room for all 4 of them. From where I got my MP Grimlock and MP Targetmaster Hot Rod I only have room for 5 maybe 6 MP.

100_0738.jpg

As you can see not much room. I diffentlly want to get Sideswipe but for the last two not sure. If MP-13 is Soundwave then yes but for Prime and Starscream don't really know who to get.

That is a problem most of us are facing as well... I say go for OP first since a collection looks incomplete without him...

http://tformers.com/transformers-takara-tomy-masterpiece-mp-12/17666/news.html

BBTS has him on preorder for 159.99... I am going to wait for a Hasbro release...

I love it but I will wait when it hits as a TRU exclusive or wherever

I wonder how big he will be?

According to that drawing a little bit bigger than an Alternator/Binaltech...

I hope so

Sideswipe is going to look great. He will be mine [and all the subsequent repaints] I wonder if they'll skip the "Evil" version and give up G-2 Sideswipe [since he's Black with his colors reversed] or maybe Deep Cover. Or will they completely orgasm at the thought of 3 Black repaints?

Soundwave looks good atleast from the silhouette shot. I guess a SoundBlaster repaint will be inevitable.

Sideswipe is going to look great. He will be mine [and all the subsequent repaints] I wonder if they'll skip the "Evil" version and give up G-2 Sideswipe [since he's Black with his colors reversed] or maybe Deep Cover. Or will they completely orgasm at the thought of 3 Black repaints?

Soundwave looks good atleast from the silhouette shot. I guess a SoundBlaster repaint will be inevitable.

I hope he comes with at least 4 tapes...

To make it worst, he was originally going to be 160 from BBTS and 140 TF Source, but now I think it's around 120. Damn he's expensive for a little guy. I thought he was going to be somewhere around 60-80 and maybe 100.

To make it worst, he was originally going to be 160 from BBTS and 140 TF Source, but now I think it's around 120. Damn he's expensive for a little guy. I thought he was going to be somewhere around 60-80 and maybe 100.

Maybe that little drawing is wrong... Anyone know how to read Japanese?...

I hope he comes with at least 4 tapes...

That would be cool. He would come with the more popular ones [Laserbeak, Rumble,Frenzy and Ravage] and they could make up Buzzsaw, Ratbat and the others at a later date.

Do you think Sideswipe will come with anything extra like say his pilldriver drill or his rocket pack?

My MP12 mock up with the rest of his other MPs. He really looks tiny like a minibots:

MP12mockup.jpg

Why is Magnus shorter than Optimus? Aren't they the same mold?

I think that is a KO version...

I would love to get the Prime that is the same size as the Ultra Magnus...Too me this is the size Prime should be to MP Grimlock

Yeah he's way too small, make them all in scale Takara!! Also that does look like Soundwave, he be easy to make since they've made other similar molds of him before.

Why is Magnus shorter than Optimus? Aren't they the same mold?

It's igear's KO version called "Faith Leader." This being the white one, or course.

Thanks Agent Adam.

So now they have officially announced MP-12A Red Alert and MP-13 Soundwave. Both due out at the end of the year,

Well now I know who my last 3 MP will be I knew Sideswipe was one of them but couldn't figure who I wanted of the other 2 and well it will be Soundwave and Red. But not at the same time. But then again I may get Tarka's Red Alert cause they may do him with the red head Hasbro well problelly do Red with a black head and well I want a cartoon version of Red Alert. So for me it's going to be Tarka's Red A;ert and Sideswipe and then wait a little bit for Soundwave to see if Hasbro will do him.

Soundwave should come with at least two tapes ...

laserbeak (or is it buzzsaw his original came with?.. forget...) & either rumble or frenzy ... Then Sound blaster will come out with buzzsaw & frenzy ... you see where i am going with this ... They make you buy both in order to get them all :) & then they throw out a boxed set down the road with all of them & something like ratbat inside it @loll@