WTF... Renegades Storm Shadow...

Nguyen_Dragon

I have only seen him twice. I bought him both times. And I actually wanted more (for my brother etc)

it was a mistake by Hasbro to not include him in later cases.

nothing new!! One per case in a wave that did not hit hard.... what else do you expect?! @loll@ I have doubts he will ever hit Ross or TJ Maxx. Hasbro clearly has not made as much wave POC figs as movie or 25th figs.

Draven

nothing new!! One per case in a wave that did not hit hard.... what else do you expect?!

Exactly. And on top of that he's a good figure.

The only SS I've ever seen is the one I got in my case from BBTS. I've seen everyone else in the wild including multiple Zombie Vipers, but never seen a SS.

I couln't be less suprised at the ebay price.

Last week I hit Target 3 days in a row because they had a Renegades Cobra Troop and Ripcord dangling there. I was just hoping more would arrive but nothing. I went back today and they did indeed get another case. Now they had Techno Viper, Tunnel Rat, and anoter each of Rip and Cobra Trooper...but SS was GONE! :(

Target is not getting the SS case, no one is. All the Targets and WM's near me are getting the Sci Fi case aka wave 4.

Draven

Wait now, no offence, but is there some link to something that says this for certain? If no one is getting SS cases, who is??? Where did other people get him?

I was under the impression that he came in the case with Techno Viper, Renegades Cobra, Scarlett, etc. All of whom I've seen at Target. Indeed, I've seen EVERY 30th figure to date at Target, except Stormy.

Target is not getting the SS case, no one is. All the Targets and WM's near me are getting the Sci Fi case aka wave 4.

Draven

Wait now, no offence, but is there some link to something that says this for certain? If no one is getting SS cases, who is??? Where did other people get him?

I was under the impression that he came in the case with Techno Viper, Renegades Cobra, Scarlett, etc. All of whom I've seen at Target. Indeed, I've seen EVERY 30th figure to date at Target, except Stormy.

Wave 3 was:

2x Techno Viper (Renegades)

2x Cobra Trooper (Renegades)

1x Ripcord (Renegades)

1x Scarlett (Renegades)

1x Storm Shadow (Renegades)

1x Tunnel Rat (Renegades)

1x Snake Eyes (Renegades)

1x Firefly (Renegades)

1x Hazard Viper

1x Cobra - The Enemy

Series 4 has:

1x Lifeline

2x Zombie Viper

1x Airtight (Renegades)

1x Law & Order (Renegades)

1x Sci-Fi

1x Techno Viper

1x Steel Brigade

1x Scarlett (Renegades)

1x Cobra Trooper (Renegades)

1x Ripcord (Renegades)

1x Tunnel Rat (Renegades)

So yes he did come with all of those characters but all of those figures you are seeing are from series 4 cases or series 2 and earlier. He's the only figure that hasn't been re-released. I got mine from BBTS BTW

The bolded figures are dupes in waves 3 and 4. The italicized ones are from before wave 3

don't ask me why Hasbro decided to repack Techno Viper, Cobra Renegade Trooper, Scarlet, Tunnelrat, and Ripcord in the new assortment and chose NOT to repack Stormshadow. Sometimes they make the absolute dumbest decisions imaginable.

Not to mention that the Stormshadow is one of the best figures they have ever done in the modern era... I mean if there is a figure that people would want from that wave, it would be Stormy (especially since he was already packed 1 per case in his wave)... but they chose to repack figures that are already pegwarming (Tunnelrat, Ripcord, Scarlet)... and by repacking those, they are shortpacking the other best figures ever (Airtight, Lifeline, Sci-Fi)... those guys should be packed 2 per case.. and now they will be hard to find too

argh Hasbro.. so stupid sometimes

I have given up looking for Stormshadow.The guy I was trying to help out got a set of wave 3 form BBTS and is getting one form someone else.Thanks for nothing Hasbro.I would like one for myself.I can never find the hot hot damn figures.Suck it Walmart and Target.

I may just break down and go to ebay for him. Which would be the first time doing so for a new Joe toy since that MASS Device set with Alpine came out.

The 30th stuff is done, I have them all except for him, I'm getting some pretty good coin selling on ebay, and I got my state and federal tax returns back. There. Justified!

I have given up looking for Stormshadow.The guy I was trying to help out got a set of wave 3 form BBTS and is getting one form someone else.Thanks for nothing Hasbro.I would like one for myself.I can never find the hot hot damn figures.Suck it Walmart and Target.

Dude you find things more consistently and faster than 90% of this board, probably only socal guys find stuff faster....I, like many here...have yet to see wave 4, let alone a zombie viper, yet you found them almost 4 months ago.

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:57 AM

Found wave 4 at the Athens AL Walmart.grabbed the Zombie viper,Law and Order,Airtight,and Scifi.did not see lifeline though

you always gripe about not finding stuff, yet pretty consistently over the years, you are one of the first after socal to find whatever "hot" fig, be it star wars, gi joe, transformers...etc. Just sayin...

Uhm,Stormshadow is the only wave 3 figure that didn't carry over to wave 4.Yes I did find wave 4 but the Renegades Stormshadow is the only figures that is eluding me.That is what I am traying to get across here.This is the very same Walmart I found wave 4 before last Christams.It's been like this to this day.

Uhm,Stormshadow is the only wave 3 figure that didn't carry over to wave 4.Yes I did find wave 4 but the Renegades Stormshadow is the only figures that is eluding me.That is what I am traying to get across here.This is the very same Walmart I found wave 4 before last Christams.It's been like this to this day.

Uhm,Stormshadow is the only wave 3 figure that didn't carry over to wave 4.Yes I did find wave 4 but the Renegades Stormshadow is the only figures that is eluding me.That is what I am traying to get across here.This is the very same Walmart I found wave 4 before last Christams.It's been like this to this day.Sorry for the double post please delete.

post-3975-0-52381400-1332101045_thumb.jpg

Abused Patience turns to Fury....T. Fuller............and hell hath no rath like a joe collector scorned......over the weekend I pulled out my poker visor and 70s era paper adding macheen.......pulling the big lever and adding up all the hours and money spent on gas and wandering in and out of every box store, grocery store, pharmacy specialty stores, mom and pop shops, comic book & local toy shops(who add their "tax" to the toys they've scalped as they have the time to wander around all day looking for the toys I should be buying while I'm at work slaving for the man, its rough being a toyman I tells ya) and mid ranged clothing stores that only cater to toyboys and girls during the Winter free for all that is Santa's time andddddd came to the conclusion that Renegades Stormy has cost me a whole lot more than 7 or 12 or 15 dollars that Wahhmart, Terget and CVS is asking for......so I bought it off Amazon....it was just as much as my SDCC Zaranna, what is this madness called collecting that strikes down both beggar and king? So that's it my final puzzle piece is solved, no bells no whistles no confetti or scantily clad showgirls and spotlights......so I gave up & gave in, was it right to pay that price for a toy? prolly not but you have to pay the cost to be the boss........the whole ordeal was very frustrating but I'm glad I could provide cheap entertainment for my lil sis who enjoys my tales of woe and want when it comes to collecting joes...........I feel for all you hunters and madmen

• Like 1