TRU exclusive two pack ideas

Rockzilla

So the old DCUC is pretty much dead after wave 20 and we are getting mostly new 52 crap.

But Matty showed off what looks to be new TRU exclusive two packs. So maybe they will continue to push those out and we could still get classic designs/characters?

So what are your ideal two packs?

For me I would like a light blue Superman with a suited Lex Luthor.

I would also like the rare naked Cheetah variant to be paired with the wave 4 Wonder Woman.

If the Matty figures were reasonably priced, I would like to see....

Cloth-caped Super Powers era Dick Grayson Robin and Super Powers era Cloth-caped Classic Detective Batman

Cloth-caped Jason Todd Robin II and Red Hood ll (biker look with red helmet, with alternate red domino-masked head)

Cloth-caped Super Powers era light blue Superman and Super Powers era Clark Kent (Clark figure's body frame, scaled to match Superman figure)

Cloth-caped Super Powers era Captain Marvel and Billy Batson

Super Powers era blue bracelet Wonder Woman and Cloth-caped Super Powers era Supergirl

Super Powers era Kalibak and Super Powers era Darkseid (with light up Omega beams action)

Super Powers era Firestorm with Ronnie Raymond and Martin Stein (3 pack exclusive)

Super Powers era Penguin and Super Powers era Mister Freeze (without the stupid goggles)

The Flash (Wally West) and height corrected Wolfman/Pérez era Kid Flash (Wally West)

Wolfman/Pérez era Changeling (with animal shapes)

Wolfman/Pérez era Deathstroke the Terminator (with alternate eye-patch head) and Wolfman/Pérez era Terra (Tara Markov)

Wolfman/Pérez era Ravager (Grant Wilson) and Wolfman/Pérez era Jericho (Joe Wilson)

Aquaman (Arthur Curry) and Aqualad (Garth)

Superboy (Clark Kent) and Krypto the Superdog

Ra's al Ghul and Talia

Silver Age Mister Mxyzptlk and Felix Faust

Bizarro and Bizarro Lois Lane

Wolfman/Pérez era Nightwing and Wolfman/Pérez era Starfire

• Like 1

So the old DCUC is pretty much dead after wave 20 and we are getting mostly new 52 crap.

But Matty showed off what looks to be new TRU exclusive two packs. So maybe they will continue to push those out and we could still get classic designs/characters?

So what are your ideal two packs?

For me I would like a light blue Superman with a suited Lex Luthor.

I would also like the rare naked Cheetah variant to be paired with the wave 4 Wonder Woman.

Knowing Mattel. It's just going to be repainted of existing characters. You'll get a Yellow Lantern Hal Jordan and another repaint of John Stewart? Green Lantern Sinestro I guess?

The new line so far does not involve mostly new 52 crap. I have yet to figure out what Mattel is trying to do. Series 1 and 2 only contains a new 52 Superman and Flash. The others are mostly repaints.