GI Joe CC credit card issues

tuga viper

Well, as some of you might know by now, the GI Joe Collectors Club has been hit by hackers that took many member's credit card info. I for one was hit this morning. Just didn't see this topic here at TNI and wanted to warn people to make sure to check your credit card statements and check if you have any charges that weren't made by you.

I posted this on another site:

Well got hit this morning. First for $1 (Pacificresearch.org), and another for $0 (Worldpay). Then they used it for $356.26 in the UK, but that charge got denied by Chase.

Sucks to be hit, but still want the club to come through this tough time and continue to give us collectors what they have in these past years. I enjoy going to the Cons and some of their products and will continue to do business (cautiously), with them in the future.

EM

Hope this helps spread the word so that we don't let this happen to any member here.

The Transformers Collectors Club also got hacked... I wonder if they use the same security company...

from my understanding they are the same company with different branches.

This is very unfortante, recent push backs of the FSS and constant excuses on why they aren't ready etc really hurt their credibility, and sadly it's potentially none of their fault.