Some of y'all's greatest battles??

Lady Jaye

Ok, if you guys can remember oh so many years back, back when you would set up the greatest battles with the greatest toy line ever!!

There had to have been a figure or two that you didn't like, one that you got simply because it came out!! What was that figure, and what grizzly deaths came to them by you and your friends hands?? LOL!!

I had three lego technic figures that would always get "blown up" i.e. disassembled and scattered around the battlefield for ambiance. It wasn't that I hated them I just liked making my battles a little more realistic. Bad guys always got revived after a battle since I had a small number of figures but the good guys that died stayed dead till the end of the war (5 or 6 battles).

Incidentally I used to have an old 92 Eel that met his end in a law mower accident, I would still find a piece or two for a few years after.

Ha ha, I knew someone would mention Crystal Ball!!! I liked him, he was no different from Dr. Mindbender!!!

One of my most disposed Joes was the fatty Sneak Peek!!! Ugh, if there ever was a useless Joe, it was this clod!!! Ha ha!!!

One of the better methods of disposing this fool was having Wild Weasel spot him trying to get some intel!! He of course swoops in, shuts off his engines and glides in!! Right as soon as he was on him, turn on the engines and slice him in half!!! We were some creative kids!!! LOL

Another time, same scenario, however this time instead of getting sliced in half he gets impaled on a missle and taken up in the air!! Still alive Wild Weasel sends him back to his fellow Joes special delivery!!! Ha ha ha

Dog fight and Dee Jay usually they were knocked down the stairs by one of my Transformers and a cobra tank or executed by Gunshot to the head and on the days I felt bored they were pushed out of a helicopter and hung from it like Omar in Scar-face

Ha ha, on trial for being ugly!!! Man kids can be sadistic!! -_-

I know I loved Joe figures because of the o-ring waist!! It allowed for some awesome impalements via a knife or bayonet!!! 0_0

Great stories!!! Keep 'em coming!!!

Ha ha, on trial for being ugly!!! Man kids can be sadistic!! happy.gif

I know I loved Joe figures because of the o-ring waist!! It allowed for some awesome impalements via a knife or bayonet!!! 0_0

Great stories!!! Keep 'em coming!!!

Hah! I remember hours past many times as a kid spending hours. Wish I could go back!

Back in the o-ring days of my childhood i loved lifting the torso up and having a ninja slide his sword through there and out the other side. I sometimes would break a red pen and smear blood overall them. I have only one surviving joe from childhood as a result, Ninja Force storm shadow. If only I would have none about replacing o-rings!

I would always reimagine the death of Serpentor. Cobra Commander would return to lead an attack on Cobra Island and Storm Shadow would upside down hanging from the ceiling and would slide down behind Serpentor and cut his throat. That is how I always imagined the return of Cobra Commander and the death of Serpentor.