DC 2012 Toy fair

Wheeljack35

Here are some pictures of the DC figures from the Toy Fair

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=album&album=2012_Toy_Fair%2FMattel%2FDC

Also here are some from The Dark Knight Rises

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=album&album=2012_Toy_Fair%2FMattel%2FTDKR+Movie+Assortment

Figures I like: JLU Mongul, JLU Toyman

DCUC: Flash, Metron

Not too much here for me... hope all the subscribers like the rocket red. A retail line full of repaints? looks like i'll be saving some $$$.

I am excited about Platinum and Tin! Almost a complete Metal Men set! Just missing Lead.

I'm a bit confused by Poison Ivy and Black Mask...they seem like they should be in the Batman Legacy line-up...my guess is there will be repaints of them in that line eventually. I'll stick with my DCDirect Black Mask for display purposes for now, thanks.

The inclusion of Starboy/man is good news for us Legion fans. Maybe some Legion ladies eventually? Dawnstar? Shadow Lass? Dream Girl?

• Like 4

I'm a bit confused by Poison Ivy and Black Mask...they seem like they should be in the Batman Legacy line-up

Yeah...#$## Matty. I'll begrudgingly be buying any Bat and Supes characters even though they belong in retail sub lines.

The rest of the lot i can do without. No regrets about the sub as it has allowed me to buy into the Hot Toys Batman 89 dolls. 7 overpriced 6in figures roughly equal on helluva high end collectible

• Like 1

Only problem for the ones I like is Flash, those yellow lines ruined a decent outfit and sculpt, the one who is originally shown. I like everything. I am curious that maybe the repaints won't be something I need to get and can skip. At this point I am no longer buying as many figures as I did before. Too much comes out monthly, so now there is a sub, a retail line, and the boxsets which come out all the time, oh and of course the yearly huge box set. That is just DC. Everything is nice though, all cool figures.