Bandai S.H. MonsterArts

The Maestro

Just got my Burning Godzilla, even if I'm not a big fan of this version the pose and articulations are way better than the regular godzilla, very nice figure!

Did yours left leg pop out of socket with little effort?

I've already got Destroyah pre-ordered, but i like him a whole lot. Did you get Ghidorah? i don't see Destroyah being much more expensive than him once they do those sales and stuff...he's 102 USD on ami-ami, grand total of 8,820 JPY. honestly i love the Monsterarts line i'm just running out of room to put them lol. Between those, Sentai/Kamen Rider Figuarts, and Robot Damashii's my shelves are pretty much full.

Ghidorah was a must buy for me, just like space Godzilla. Maybe when HLJ puts Destroyah on their sales I might grab him, otherwise he's a pass for me.

I've already got Destroyah pre-ordered, but i like him a whole lot. Did you get Ghidorah? i don't see Destroyah being much more expensive than him once they do those sales and stuff...he's 102 USD on ami-ami, grand total of 8,820 JPY. honestly i love the Monsterarts line i'm just running out of room to put them lol. Between those, Sentai/Kamen Rider Figuarts, and Robot Damashii's my shelves are pretty much full.

Ghidorah was a must buy for me, just like space Godzilla. Maybe when HLJ puts Destroyah on their sales I might grab him, otherwise he's a pass for me.

King Kong up for pre-order on Ami-Ami, HLJ, hobby search, and imageanime.

• 2 weeks later...

I just started collecting these figures last month. Is the first Godzilla the only figure that they did a second print of that doesn't come with his effect? I see people posting on websites they have the first print with effects available of Mecha G but it is higher price then some other places I can order one but those sites don't say if it comes with the effect.

I just saw this on the Bluefin Tamashii Nations USA facebook page.

June/July 2013

A special exclusive option set for S.H.MonsterArts Destroyah (1995) only available in Asia via the Tamashii Web Shop will be made specially available for US fans.

This set will feature figures of three forms (crustacean-like..., aggregate crustacean and flying) of Godzilla's ultimate enemy prior to the creature's final demonic bipedal form.

Aggregate form- 90mm height/Flying form- 40mm length/Crab form- 60mm height

73334_539052236113946_1595026570_n.jpg

I just started collecting these figures last month. Is the first Godzilla the only figure that they did a second print of that doesn't come with his effect?

only the first runs of both Mecha-Godzilla and Godzilla came with effects parts.

Some more pics of the of the evolution Destroyah set including a picture of the smaller Destroyah prototype scaled to Godzilla:

1366803-F2GBANE_zps42cc677c.jpg

crabphoto_zps57dd04d6.jpg

Source: http://g-dream.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/

Tamashii updated their site with more promo pics of the Destroyah Evolution set:

Source:http://tamashii.jp/item/10273/

madessy5_zps1d3055b0.jpg

madessy6_zps09d0db5d.jpg

madessy7_zps184c415c.jpg

madessy8_zps24351e6c.jpg

madessy2_zps1731bdc5.jpg

more next post...

^ @lol@ ^

Btw, I also picked up some more crystals as my Space Godzilla continues to build his power base!

DSC05411_zpsaa537512.jpg

DSC05412_zps6378b01b.jpg

That looks really good. Did you scrap his shoulder crystal?

He had a small blemish on the crystal when I initially purchased him, but I'm not sure how more of the paint came off on it. I may do a touch-up when I pick up some paint for it.

Saw this popping up on a few of the Godzilla web sites:

http://g-dream.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2013/02/coming-soon.html

Sculptor Yuji Sakai's blog has this listed as "coming soon". It shows a new sculpt silhouette of Godzilla 2000. Could this be an upcoming Monsterarts figure?

milg_zps6b90a603.jpg

The Godzilla 2000 was revealed to be a model kit, however...

Prepare for Showa MonsterArts...

mashowa64_zpsfc5a7809.jpg

Source: http://importingmonsters.blogspot.com/2013/02/import-monster-news-sh-monsterarts.html

Just revealed at Wonderfest from Yuji Sakai himself! No other information is available at the moment, though hopefully more will come in the future!!

The Godzilla 2000 was revealed to be a model kit, however...

Prepare for Showa MonsterArts...

mashowa64_zpsfc5a7809.jpg

Source: http://importingmons...onsterarts.html

Just revealed at Wonderfest from Yuji Sakai himself! No other information is available at the moment, though hopefully more will come in the future!!

ultra sad about the 2k godzilla, but psyched at the prospect of having a soon full line of of Godzilla's through the ages!

More pictures...

mamosug1_zps99c39715.jpg

mamosug2_zps5365e03c.jpg

I would have liked the 2000 version, but the upcoming '64 version makes up for it! This is one of my favorite designs!

Man the Showa line will kill my wallet. I can pass on some modern figures (destroyah, kong) but I dont think I will be able to say no to the classics. If Hedorah gets the same multi pack treatment Destroyah is getting im in trouble. Guess my revoltechs will be getting packed up as these come out.