Bandai S.H. MonsterArts

The Maestro

Thank you Chrio, glad to head that King Kong is confirmed even if I guess that will be impossible to preserve the scale to Godzilla!

Hello I'm new here, and I've just start to collect those line. I got several questions.

Does Destroyah aggregate state figures are in scale with the other s.h.'s?

Is there any other reveals past Biollante and King Kong?

Is King Kong confirmed or still pending?

Thank you in advance.

I would assume they're to scale with the other Monsterarts line, i think Biollante and Kong are the latest of reveals; along with Destroyah and his additonal forms, King Kong is confirmed but i dont think he has a date of release yet.

Got my Monsterarts '95 Godzilla this week:

DSC05341.jpg

If I have time, I'll have a review for it soon...maybe. I'm loving the translucent parts and the eyes so far!

@Mamblo - The aggregate Destroyah should be on scale with the upcoming Godzilla Jr.

King Kong is still pending approval, so no release date yet, and nothing beyond Biollante. Tamashii only has official release dates for Jr., and the Adult Destroyah, so I wouldn't be surprised if you hear about something new soon.

I got the very first one.

Ah, thats a good one to start off with. I like the effects part that came with it, but the Atomic Ray that came from Fire Rodan is better imo.

I'm looking at getting the whole line-up in the near future.

I learnt on ebay about a Limited S.H. Monsterarts Godzilla, does anybody knows the differences with the standard Godzilla? I knew about the limited Geruda and defence set (tanks, fighters, atomic breath). Is there some other limited stuff?

I learnt on ebay about a Limited S.H. Monsterarts Godzilla, does anybody knows the differences with the standard Godzilla? I knew about the limited Geruda and defence set (tanks, fighters, atomic breath). Is there some other limited stuff?

It's just his atomic breath, and it comes with a stand. There is also an additional effects set for Godzilla as well, but i think you mentioned that.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads up Chrio. Picked up MechaGodzilla and Rodan.

no problem, gotta look out for those really cheap MonsterArts, i'm probably going to pick up Moegura as well...or however its spelled.

I ordered both of those as well. Thanks!

I thought I was going to try and get them all but im just not feeling burning godzilla. I already have the SDCC and I just dont like the way they did the regular release. Kong is a skip for me, not a big fan of the 2000's movie and the figure looks like a big ape. Ive got a grod for that...lol. Now if they did a mecha kong my money would be spent. I cant decide on destroyah. On the one hand the figure looks pretty good, but 150 for only the adult is just crazy (and ive been known to buy crazy). Add in the expense of his other versions which it seems they are going to milk out and weve got a 300 figure. I am also not too big a fan of the character, and really not a 150-300 fan. Now Biolantte, they should just take my wallet for that. Now they just need to do a damn Mothra..

I've already got Destroyah pre-ordered, but i like him a whole lot. Did you get Ghidorah? i don't see Destroyah being much more expensive than him once they do those sales and stuff...he's 102 USD on ami-ami, grand total of 8,820 JPY. honestly i love the Monsterarts line i'm just running out of room to put them lol. Between those, Sentai/Kamen Rider Figuarts, and Robot Damashii's my shelves are pretty much full.