Bandai S.H. MonsterArts

The Maestro

I was actually rearranging/dusting my Monsterarts display, and decided to take some new pics.

DSC05583_zpsc4a319e0.jpg

DSC05587_zps4166d99f.jpg

DSC05590_zps43d2110f.jpg

DSC05592_zpse5e83df9.jpg

DSC05598_zpse8e5d19e.jpg

DSC05369_zps83b554d2.jpg

I'm going to need more room once Biollante hits!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I haven't posted in some time but wanted to share about some of the interesting developments on the S.H. Monsterarts - the Articulation Series Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SHMonsterarts-The-Articulation-Series/532016576869700

Just got back from Bluefin today.

Some great things to come.

*Regarding the poll, they are in fact following it and will be evaluating it through out the year.

-In addition, I'd like to note that duplicate votes will not be counted, per the polls restrictions. If by some way, duplicate votes have made a way through the polls proxy, they will be deleted. At this given moment, all votes are 100% legit.

-Just because a character has a high rank, doesn't mean it will be made. The poll is not meant to find winner, just what's relevant now.

*Tamashii Nations is aware of the requests for Bagan, and now, Super Godzilla. They are officially inquiring about the characters.

*Bluefin is also following the S.H.MonsterArts figure of 2013 poll found here: Past Releases | S.H.MonsterArts Articulation Series This poll will assist them in knowing which figures were a hit or miss.

Poll found here: http://www.michalshipman.com/monsterarts/vote2014/index.html

I already placed my votes, and I'm hoping Titanosaurus gets the green light this year!

Import Monsters is reporting a new two pack in the works for Monsterarts:

Import Monsters: S.H. MonsterArts Battra and Mothra Larva Two Pack in June, Alien (1979) in May

S.H. MonsterArts Battra and Mothra Larva Two Pack in June

One more step of finishing the Heisei series characters! Looks like they'll be web exclusives too.

post-6688-0-79139400-1390367877_thumb.jpg

• 2 years later...

Time to get this thread running again!

S.H. MonsterArts 1954 Godzilla Unveiled - Tokunation

Proving that the S.H. MonsterArts line perhaps isn’t quite as stagnant as collectors are beginning to think, Bandai Tamashii Nations have revealed that a 1954 version of Godzilla based on his original appearance will be joining the line as a mass release figure in July.

This news comes hot on the heels of the previously revealed 2001 GMK Godzilla, which is due out as a web exclusive the previous month.

Pricing and accessory details are yet to be revealed, so stay tuned for further information on this big release for the S.H. MonsterArts line!

mag54a_zpsdjqgqlqd.jpg

mag54b_zpsccixavpa.jpg

mag54c_zpsczqmq7g9.jpg

Pretty psyched about this!

Small update on the '54 Godzilla with a new magazine scan...

g54b_zpsgjhr0guz.jpg

I also did some updated pics for my FB photo albums page with my favorite Monsterarts figure, Spacegodzilla!

maspaceg2a_zpsvapj32fb.jpg

maspaceg3a_zpscebsihjq.jpg

maspaceg4a_zpsxlxs5yqo.jpg

• 6 months later...

Really wished they would have continued with Predator figures.

From my understanding, Tamashii indicated that part of the line didn't do well along with their Alien figures. I think they'll stick with Godzilla and Gamera for now.

I don't think I shared this set of pics here. It's one of my favorites of Monsterarts Godzilla 2000 vs Gamera!

magvsg1a_zps8petel8o.jpg

magvsg2a_zpse1brudzv.jpg

magvsg3a_zps0ll4m7p4.jpg

magvsg4a_zpsq1at5upy.jpg

magvsg5a_zpss5xrbfmw.jpg

For the S.H.Monsterarts fans that missed out on their Destoroyah, we're getting a special color version! I'll probably grab this one! http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000106719/

madest1_zpschkrc2pl.jpg

madest2_zpst3ub4axg.jpg

madest3_zpsypwe7qft.jpg

madest4_zpsagtotkha.jpg

For those that missed out on Garuda, here's your chance.
S.H. Monsterarts Super Mechagodzilla incoming!
Looks like it has a shinier paint job, ans the hips are slightly retooled to accommodate the weight.
Some of the translated details:
Work appeared

Godzilla VS Mechagodzilla
The main content of the commodity · Mechagodzilla body • Replacement wrist left and right each one-Mechagodzilla abdomen replacement parts Garuda body, Garuda mounting parts set-pedestal (no clip)
The main commodity material ABS, PVC, die-cast
Product Size Height approx 160mm
Qualifying age 15 years old -
Selling price : 10,800 yen (tax included) Delivery date : March 2017 shipping schedule
masg4_zpssigaxdbh.jpg
masg3_zpsuysjv2hd.jpg
masg2_zpsgq6vxcsv.jpg
masg1_zpsrc7hpo7u.jpg
masg5_zpsm8yml54a.jpg

• 1 month later...

From Steven's Toy Reviews: S.H. MonsterArts Tamashii Mix Mechagodzilla Poster Version

mecha%20gg2_zpseou7xcp8.jpg

Which is based off of this artwork:

Gposters2.jpg

Waiting for more info which should be soon.