Bandai S.H. MonsterArts

The Maestro

I couldn't resist anymore, so I pre-ordered both Burning Godzilla and Destroyah. That last batch of promo pics did me in. :P

If BG is consistent with the pictured prototype, it'll be roughly the same height, just bulkier.

photo.jpg

BG should also have the improved poseability like Space Godzilla. He should turn out great!

Looks like Tamashii is firing on all cylinders with Monsterarts. A new picture is floating around the net wit two new items:

maflyingnagg.jpg

I think this is the first time we are getting Destroyah's flying form in plastic ever! This will compliment junior nicely!

I doubt they're pre-order bonus figures. I wouldn't be surprised if these end up being web exclusives like Junior. Either way, I'm grabbing them.

I'm also hoping that they come with "effects" for the Adult Destroyah, seeing as he's not coming with any that we know of.

New pics of the flying and aggregate Destroyah have surfaced:

mad11.png

mad10.jpg

mad13.jpg

mad12.jpg

That would be nice if they were able to pack them together. I'm also noticing the two aggregate Destroyahs are different sculpts. One has larger front claws, and the chests are sculpted differently...army building maybe?

That would be nice if they were able to pack them together. I'm also noticing the two aggregate Destroyahs are different sculpts. One has larger front claws, and the chests are sculpted differently...army building maybe?

possibly, but they're going to be pretty expensive. lol

This is what's still missing from the Heisei era:

Godzilla '85

Godzilla '89 (shown with Biollante proto)

Biollante (rose version)

Biollante (final form prototype shown)

Godzillasaurus (doubt we'll get this)

Mecha-King Ghidorah

Mothra (larval and adult forms)

Battra (larval and adult forms)

Destroyah (aggregate & flying form protos shown)

There are enough characters that Tamashii could still stretch it out for another year, before they touch Showa or Millenium era monsters.

I'm hoping we get to the Showa era next. My biggest want would be a Monsterarts Titanosaurus!

They also still can do the Super X. If they go Showa I want a Jet Jaguar and Hedora...after that I will happily buy everything. But I would be willing to bet they will go Millenium after they finish with the Heisei era. That way when new movies start hitting (remember the 10 years is almost up) and 2014 is the date for a supposed next release they can just go right into those monsters. To go with the showa is a radical change in style, I hope they do it but I just cant see it just yet. I also still hold out hope they can get the Gamera liscense from revoltech, man to have a monsterarts Gamera on my shelf would be killer.

• 2 weeks later...

I think if collectors continue to let Bluefin Tamashii know that we want the '89 Godzilla that was shown, they'll release it to compliment the Biollnate figure. However it's not written in stone that the '89 is getting a release. Bluefin reps basically want to hear from collectors what they would like to see in this line by letting them know on their Facebook and Twitter pages. This gets Tamashii's attention to make future figures.

As for other era Godzilla figures, besides the slated 2014 movie to generate hype, Godzilla is also celebrating his 60th anniversary. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a '54 Godzilla to kick off the Showa era for this line. I'd buy that in a heartbeat!

Bluefin Tamashii posted this image on their Facebook page today:

mabgbox1.jpg

Is it getting hot in here or what? We're one week away from the official release!

Crap! @grumpy@ My delivery status claims the post office tried to deliver my BG twice today, but nobody was here to sign for it. It claims they left a notice, but nothing was on my door. I'll have to call them in the morning to see if I can get it redelivered.

Crap! @grumpy@ My delivery status claims the post office tried to deliver my BG twice today, but nobody was here to sign for it. It claims they left a notice, but nothing was on my door. I'll have to call them in the morning to see if I can get it redelivered.

I've had this problem before, except they kept trying to deliver it to the empty house next door lol. It's a real pain in the ass.

Hello I'm new here, and I've just start to collect those line. I got several questions.

Does Destroyah aggregate state figures are in scale with the other s.h.'s?

Is there any other reveals past Biollante and King Kong?

Is King Kong confirmed or still pending?

Thank you in advance.

Hello I'm new here, and I've just start to collect those line. I got several questions.

Does Destroyah aggregate state figures are in scale with the other s.h.'s?

Is there any other reveals past Biollante and King Kong?

Is King Kong confirmed or still pending?

Thank you in advance.

I would assume they're to scale with the other Monsterarts line, i think Biollante and Kong are the latest of reveals; along with Destroyah and his additonal forms, King Kong is confirmed but i dont think he has a date of release yet.