New Marvel Legends hit TRU

gruntcast

I got the rest of my wave 2 today minus Big Time and Masked Daken and I must say I love these freaking things! Just as much as wave 1 if not more. Zola is plain awesome. Glad I did not try and build the skull version! I really like both ladies and I got lucky with a nice Hydra head. Daken is waaaaay more cooler than I thought he would be. Drax I like, don't care what anyone says! I want Starlord and Rocket now bad! Spidey is freaking sweet as hell! A little tweaking can go a long way as shown here. Fantomex is nice but mine already has the red staining. I will try and clean it off and then seal the black belt and holsters. Hopefully that will stop the bleeding. Lastly is Cap.... took all my will power to wait to open him the last few weeks and it was worth it! He is simply beautiful and almost the perfect ML! Way to go Hasbro! You are prooving you listen to us, keep it up! Now the wait for masked Daken and Big Time....

Draven

He's from the Squadrom Supreme, a team that draws from the JLA. He's analogous to Superman.

Exactly, also he's from an alternate dimension which is why you may have never heard of him, he rarely pops up in the 616 universe.

I wouldn't say that rarely...he just appeared not that long ago in Thunderbolts.

• Like 1

He's from the Squadrom Supreme, a team that draws from the JLA. He's analogous to Superman.

Exactly, also he's from an alternate dimension which is why you may have never heard of him, he rarely pops up in the 616 universe.

I wouldn't say that rarely...he just appeared not that long ago in Thuderbolts.

oh ok Haven't checked out the new Thunderbolts since Osborn was in charge, one of the downsides of collecting the new Marvel Legends is that I have cut back on the comic book purhcases.

All I need is Piledriver, Big Time Spidey, and either Daken. I do want a madame, but if I don't no big deal for me.

Wish I had known because I won and extra auction for Piledriver which I could of gotten to you but instead I cancelled it because I got Piledriver from Amazon instead of Thunderball.

All I need is Piledriver, Big Time Spidey, and either Daken. I do want a madame, but if I don't no big deal for me.

Wish I had known because I won and extra auction for Piledriver which I could of gotten to you but instead I cancelled it because I got Piledriver from Amazon instead of Thunderball.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll pick up the US Agent, that buck is awesome and I want to try to assemble Omega Flight (with Sasquatch, Spider-Woman, Beta Ray Bill and Vindicator!)

I was thinking this very thing and was considering tracking down the Arachne variant of the Marvel Select Spider Woman to display.

I'll pick up the US Agent, that buck is awesome and I want to try to assemble Omega Flight (with Sasquatch, Spider-Woman, Beta Ray Bill and Vindicator!)

I was thinking this very thing and was considering tracking down the Arachne variant of the Marvel Select Spider Woman to display.

Marvel Legends did the same varant of THEIR Spider-Woman...remember?

• Like 3

Yea, and I was lucky to find one for just over $12 w/shipping on Ebay. I decided to rebuild my Avengers lol

Plus was able to pre order (order til they restock) a Madame Hydra figure, so all I need now is a Piledriver & Daken. I can't find a Daken without some paint flaw in either his face or chest I'm angry, lol

Actually only MS did a true Arachne verison which is different than her classic one that toybiz and MS did:

arachne_bluegrad.jpg

Yeah and she is to big for ML.

Draven

That haven't stopped many from including other MS figures from adding them to their ML displays. The difference isn't noticeable when posed correctly.

I got a Drax this weekend so I'm on my way to building Arnim Zola. As for the figure itself I was expecting a really bad figure due to all the complaining but to my surprise it's a really good figure I really love it from the headsculpt to the paint.

Yeah, that is mostly it, the main complaint is that it isn't the "classic" look but I also heard people complain about the choice of the body(height,bulk,etc.). I kind of agreed at first since in the pictures it looked off but now that I have it on hand I really like it.