New Marvel Legends hit TRU

gruntcast

Toy biz was worse about it... I still can't get over finding extra crispy wolvie so I could have giant mans hand... And the modok wave... Every one had a variant cept beta ray bill, and only wasp and moon knight stayed as only alt costumes, not alt characters...

You know, technically there was a variant for Beta Ray Bill. There was one version with shiny gold looking fleshtone, and another with darker orange painted fleshtone.

Toy biz was worse about it... I still can't get over finding extra crispy wolvie so I could have giant mans hand... And the modok wave... Every one had a variant cept beta ray bill, and only wasp and moon knight stayed as only alt costumes, not alt characters...

I had checked eBay a few minutes ago, and most misb variant wolverines are priced under 10.

You know, technically there was a variant for Beta Ray Bill. There was one version with shiny gold looking fleshtone, and another with darker orange painted fleshtone.

yup

BetaRayDark.jpg

BetaRayLight.jpg

Finally got a Piledriver

Nice! Well your ahead of me...I haven't gotten a single wave 2 figure yet.

I was lucky to at least score 2x Thunderball at Amazon when he was cheap, now he is 35.00 at up. Also I was able to score a Fantomex on Target.com. These ML figs sell out immediately. I just need one more Piledriver and I am done.

Dragon that set is now sold out at HTS

Finally got a Piledriver

I was lucky to at least score Thunderball at Amazon when he was cheap, now he is 35.00 at up. These ML figs sell out immediately.

Wow, that was quick!

Finally got a Piledriver

I was lucky to at least score Thunderball at Amazon when he was cheap, now he is 35.00 at up. These ML figs sell out immediately.

Wow, that was quick!

And we wonder why they can get away with raising prices...

Finally got a Piledriver

Wow, that was quick!

And we wonder why they can get away with raising prices...

@loll@

I just wish they where $7.99 like they where 5 yrs ago.... @hmmm@

That's completely unrealistic. Prices have been raised on so many brands and lines from every company. It's foolish to think that the prices would stay that low. Hell, look at groceries and the prices of meat, milk.

• Like 1

I just wish they where $7.99 like they where 5 yrs ago.... @hmmm@

That's completely unrealistic. Prices have been raised on so many brands and lines from every company. It's foolish to think that the prices would stay that low. Hell, look at groceries and the prices of meat, milk.

Unfortunately, that is the reality of the times we live in, once prices go up, they never come back down.

• Like 1

Gas prices have not gone down... they gotten worse @loll@ But that is for a whole nother discussion @smilepunch@ I got my Masque and Piledriver today and they are things of beauty!! I can't wait to get the rest of them at the end of the week! :)

Draven