New Marvel Legends hit TRU

gruntcast

I thought about buying them too but after a bit just decided to wait. I have had no trouble finding all of wave 1, even variants. I have seen them all multlple times

Draven

Lucky, I have like 6 TRUs, walmart and targets in the area but only seen full wave 1 once, and only one or two figs . as of now only one walmart actually has space on the selves marked, so I'll have to go the online and ebay for the ones I want. It's a good thing that I'm not getting all the figs in the wave. only ones I want from wave 2 is daken both types, bucky Cap, piledriver, and thunderball. Sucks, I went to one walmart and they had all their new stuff on the clearance rack, hope was only one there going for 10$, I spoke to the department manager and he said that all this stuff got mixed up and he did not know what went were. They have all this crappy old stuff on the pegs that don't sell and it sucks that all the new stuff got missed up.

I am very eager for Wave 2... Keeping my eye out for them to show up on HTS. I agree that the variants are out of hand. Wave 1 I didn't really care because I have enough Ghost Rider & Iron Man figures... Would have liked to get the Rogers w/the clear shield but its not worth an extra $15-$20... What is irritating about wave 2 is that the variants are completely seperate characters... Why is Viper/Madame Hydra the variant for Madame Masque? Why have a different Wrecking Crew member the variant for Thunderball??? Variant Build A Figure??? It seems like a big cash grab.

These figures do look great though and I can't wait to get both Spideys. Just hope they're easy to find.

I am very eager for Wave 2... Keeping my eye out for them to show up on HTS. I agree that the variants are out of hand. Wave 1 I didn't really care because I have enough Ghost Rider & Iron Man figures... Would have liked to get the Rogers w/the clear shield but its not worth an extra $15-$20... What is irritating about wave 2 is that the variants are completely seperate characters... Why is Viper/Madame Hydra the variant for Madame Masque? Why have a different Wrecking Crew member the variant for Thunderball??? Variant Build A Figure??? It seems like a big cash grab.

These figures do look great though and I can't wait to get both Spideys. Just hope they're easy to find.

It was a big cash grab, 12 figures in all for Wave 2.

For wave 2 I only want Thunderball and the other Wrecking Crew member, the rest of no interest.

I found the remains of Wave 1 at TRU and that was 2 Iron Men figs which is annoying. I haven't seen these at Target at all in my area. With the return of ML, scalping will go right back to what it was years ago. For some reason ML inspire scalping at a high level.

It was a big cash grab, 12 figures in all for Wave 2.

For wave 2 I only want Thunderball and the other Wrecking Crew member, the rest are of no interest.

I found the remains of Wave 1 at TRU and that was 2 Iron Men figs which is annoying. I haven't seen these at Target at all in my area. With the return of ML, scalping will go right back to what it was years ago. For some reason ML inspire scalping at a high level.

I don't know bout that cause Daken and Fantomex are characters I've been wanting for a while now along with the Wrecking crew. That is why I'm hoping the show us very soon cause I haven't gotten any update from BBTS on my pre-order. I found the 2 wave 1 figures in stores before my shipping notification

I don't know bout that cause Daken and Fantomex are characters I've been wanting for a while now along with the Wrecking crew. That is why I'm hoping the show us very soon cause I haven't gotten any update from BBTS on my pre-order. I found the 2 wave 1 figures in stores before my shipping notification

I think wave 2 is better than Wave 1 character wise:

-Thunderball and Piledriver: are no brainers the Wrecking crew in ML are long overdue.

-Madame Masque and Madame Hydra: again classic villains we need more of those.

-Daken: personally I hate this character maybe even more than his dad but I would love to complete the Dark Avengers so I actually want it. If he had any other outfit I would've skipped it.

-Drax the Destroyer: I know most people don't dig this look but Annihilation was one of my favorite Marvel events and this guy was an integral part of it so I want it and a new character is better than a repeat one.

-Fantomex: I don't really care much for this character but he comes in X-force colors and Uncanny X-force was one of the most praised and best selling books in 2011 so I can't blame Hasbro for releasing it plus he's an X-men character and those are always good to get.

-Bucky Cap: love the character and loved his Captain America run plus the figure is an all new sculpt and all reviews of the figure say that it's great so I definitely want this one probably my most wanted of the whole Return of the Marvel Legends.

-Big time Spidey:Don't really cared for another Spider Man but I might get the variant in hopes we get the whole Future Foundation team.

so for me this wave is a winner but again that's just me.

• Like 2

I think wave 2 is better than Wave 1 character wise:

-Thunderball and Piledriver: are no brainers the Wrecking crew in ML are long overdue.

-Madame Masque and Madame Hydra: again classic villains we need more of those.

-Daken: personally I hate this character maybe even more than his dad but I would love to complete the Dark Avengers so I actually want it. If he had any other outfit I would've skipped it.

-Drax the Destroyer: I know most people don't dig this look but Annihilation was one of my favorite Marvel events and this guy was an integral part of it so I want it and a new character is better than a repeat one.

-Fantomex: I don't really care much for this character but he comes in X-force colors and Uncanny X-force was one of the most praised and best selling books in 2011 so I can't blame Hasbro for releasing it plus he's an X-men character and those are always good to get.

-Bucky Cap: love the character and loved his Captain America run plus the figure is an all new sculpt and all reviews of the figure say that it's great so I definitely want this one probably my most wanted of the whole Return of the Marvel Legends.

-Big time Spidey:Don't really cared for another Spider Man but I might get the variant in hopes we get the whole Future Foundation team.

so for me this wave is a winner but again that's just me.

With me I agree with Thunderball and Piledriver

Daken I just want cause I have almost all (Toad) X-Men

Fantomex same reason plus I really love the character

Spidey - I have possibly all the variant costumes so I just need them to add to it.

If I find all of them though I will pick them up for anyone on here who may not be able to find them

trying to unload Terrax pieces on ebay...tired of getting questions about a molding imperfection on his left shoulder

and someone asked if they came with the "Tales of Terrax" pages...sorry, those went straight in the garbage

I got asked the same thing when I sold my Arnim Zola on ebay.

trying to unload Terrax pieces on ebay...tired of getting questions about a molding imperfection on his left shoulder

and someone asked if they came with the "Tales of Terrax" pages...sorry, those went straight in the garbage

I got asked the same thing when I sold my Arnim Zola on ebay.

if anyone just wants to read them I've got scans of all of them on my site

I have all of the Arnim Zola ones if anyone wants them. I have about 4 of the Terrax ones to.

I went into TRU today and found Piledriver, Madame Hydra, FF Spidey, Fantomex, and BuckyCap. I left Drax and Mohawk Daken because those 5 figures were already $100.

If and when i find the variants (BT Spidey, TBall, and Masque) and pick up Drax and Daken, that'll be $200 for this wave. Holy crap!!!

Should've waited for Target or Walmart to get these for $14.99.

I went into TRU today and found Piledriver, Madame Hydra, FF Spidey, Fantomex, and BuckyCap. I left Drax and Mohawk Daken because those 5 figures were already $100.

If and when i find the variants (BT Spidey, TBall, and Masque) and pick up Drax and Daken, that'll be $200 for this wave. Holy crap!!!

Nice!