New Marvel Legends hit TRU

gruntcast

Just scored a set at Target! The employee went in the back after I gave him the DCPI. I really have no business spending $111 on figures but I am so excited the Legends are back! Debating preordering Wave 2 on BBTS. Constrictor and Rogers are my favorites... Nice to have a Legends Klaw. Thor is amazing and Hope looks great. Not really familiar with this version of Ghost Rider but he is ok with me. As far as I'm concerned Iron Man is the dud of the set. Have yet to build Terrax.

Just scored a set at Target! The employee went in the back after I gave him the DCPI. I really have no business spending $111 on figures but I am so excited the Legends are back! Debating preordering Wave 2 on BBTS. Constrictor and Rogers are my favorites... Nice to have a Legends Klaw. Thor is amazing and Hope looks great. Not really familiar with this version of Ghost Rider but he is ok with me. As far as I'm concerned Iron Man is the dud of the set. Have yet to build Terrax.

I need a Constrictor

In a nutshell, that's a modern Dan Ketch Ghost Rider who came back working for a rogue angel(think the Prophecy). I think the figure looks great my only gripe is that it didn't include the bike he used in the comics with the blue flames in the wheels.

Grumble..... grumble.... got a variant case today at Target and got home and realized Steve has two lower right legs!! Would be my most wanted fig and fastest seller @loll@ I really love the figs though. These are so great and blow Mattel's crappy DCUC efforts (lately) out of the water. Good job Hasbro!

Draven

Damn I want wave 2 to come out first lol

I hear you somehow I'm more excited for the line up in wave 2, that Thunderball and Piledriver look sweet, I'm praying that Bulldozer and Wrecker are shown this weekend in Toyfair.

I really want to get the wrecking crew, so I hope u can pre order them. Fantomex is already sold out on the pre order.

I think preordering is the way to go with wave since 2 of two of the variants are different characters I predict a lot scalping specially on Piledriver. Bucky Cap is apparently packed 2 per case.

Yea that is why it's gonna suck for a lot of people cause Piledriver is gonna be a high demand. I want both Spidey's for my collection of costumes so I know it shouldn't be hard to get it.

Hit up a Target back home today and got a regular Steve and blue GR. Now I just need a variant Steve to replace my gimp one and done till wave 2!

Draven

Congrats! So basically, you are done until next week with wave 2 showing up on both coasts. ;)

So I got both sets of wave one.

So what are the variants?

I got 2 Orange Ghost Riders, 2 Stealth Iron Mans, and 2 Steve Rogers w/ electro sheilds.

Are these the easy ones to find?

You got two variant cases. I've only found a variant case at Target. They each go for around $30 on eBay, but I'm not sure how rare they are exactly.

I got 2 Orange Ghost Riders, 2 Stealth Iron Mans, and 2 Steve Rogers w/ electro sheilds.

You got two variant cases. I've only found a variant case at Target. They each go for around $30 on eBay, but I'm not sure how rare they are exactly.

Well thats good.

Now to track down the normal versions.

Damn I should go back and get the two Ironman stealth figures lol

Grumble..... grumble.... got a variant case today at Target and got home and realized Steve has two lower right legs!! Would be my most wanted fig and fastest seller @loll@ I really love the figs though. These are so great and blow Mattel's crappy DCUC efforts (lately) out of the water. Good job Hasbro!

Draven

You must not have wave 20 of DCUC lol, Does anyone have DCPI number for wave 2 at Target?