New Marvel Legends hit TRU

gruntcast

Holy crap! I'm so excited! It's like seeing an old friend after many years. Yes, I know we've had a small, but steady stream of Marvel 6" figures for the last couple years, like the 2-packs and the IM Movie Figs. But seeing Legends again is just...YAY!

I agree with that!

I'm ready for Marvel Legends to return to greatness!

Come on BBTS, send me my email saying "your shipment has arrived"! I can only guess they will get these before March since Wave 2 is scheduled to hit then.

I will also take this time to thank Mattel for slowing the production of DCUC figures so I can space out my plastic crack habit with ML back.

Well I pre-ordered the two figures I really wanted, but they were $2-4 dollars more than the $17.99, but if I find them in the store I will obviously get them and cancel my pre-order cause it says will ship in March. The Steve Rogers though looks sweet.

Well I pre-ordered the two figures I really wanted, but they were $2-4 dollars more than the $17.99, but if I find them in the store I will obviously get them and cancel my pre-order cause it says will ship in March. The Steve Rogers though looks sweet.

what two figures?

All I want is Klaw and Constrictor..........maybe the Thor and hopefully will get the pieces for Terrax, one of my favs from the MU. The Captain America is really, really good too, who knows I may just get the entire set....well maybe not, that Iron Man is terrible. The design for Iron Man is good but I can't deal with these skinny suits for him. Ghost Rider is the worst offender, what a terrible design and the Summers chick is ok but I have no connection to her.

They are cheaper at target 14.99

Grabbed a variant Ghost Rider today. Everything else was full on the pegs except Cap & Thor. Earlier in the week there was only a single Iron Man on the peg. Looks like they are showing up in decent numbers this go round. Hopefully this will hold true for future waves.

Grabbed a variant Ghost Rider today. Everything else was full on the pegs except Cap & Thor. Earlier in the week there was only a single Iron Man on the peg. Looks like they are showing up in decent numbers this go round. Hopefully this will hold true for future waves.

What does the variant look like?

Score! BBTS sent me the variant case, and I am glad they did. I was on the fence about the orange Ghost Rider, but once I got him in hand, wow, what a great looking figure. Now I just need to return the variant Iron Man that I found at TRU yesterday.

dbd266ea.jpg