robot chicken GI Zoo

spystreak

Good one.

I'm sure by now that Robot Chicken has gotten so much material that they could compile it into an entire episode like they did with Robot Chicken Star Wars. I guess it doesn't matter too much, though. The only thing it would do for me is lump them all together, since I like to buy each season when it comes out...though I admit that I haven't bought the most recent one yet.

Good one.

I'm sure by now that Robot Chicken has gotten so much material that they could compile it into an entire episode like they did with Robot Chicken Star Wars. I guess it doesn't matter too much, though. The only thing it would do for me is lump them all together, since I like to buy each season when it comes out...though I admit that I haven't bought the most recent one yet.

same I only have the the first three seasons and the first two starwars specials

same I only have the the first three seasons and the first two starwars specials

Heh, I didn't even mention the Star Wars specials, but just like you I haven't bought the final one yet. My bro-in-law recorded it and showed it to me. I'm sure I'll get it at some point, but I'm waiting for Amazon to put out a good deal on the most recent season so I can bundle them.

Regarding the GI Joe segments, I was actually toying with the idea of looking them each up on Adult Swim's site and compiling them all in a single thread here. But I didn't know how welcome this would be...and I'm lazy.

Regarding the GI Joe segments, I was actually toying with the idea of looking them each up on Adult Swim's site and compiling them all in a single thread here. But I didn't know how welcome this would be...and I'm lazy.

good idea I'd make a thread like that but I can't access Adult Swim's website because I'm canadian and not all the clips are on youtube

good idea I'd make a thread like that but I can't access Adult Swim's website because I'm canadian and not all the clips are on youtube

Or a thread with Robot Chicken toy spoofs. He-man, Joes, TF's, and the like

that would take some time to put together but I'll do it

Clould do a topic and post a vid every few days. Whatever you in the mood for doing.

Uhhhhhh...OK!

So I went to Wikipedia, decided to start looking through the descriptions for every episode of every season. I was searching for any Joe reference that I could find, then was going to search for it. I got to the very first one, "Supervillains in Traffic"--true classic, IMHO.

So I enter my search criteria and then I find this:

http://www.adultswim.com/americaloveslists/rc_gijoe/index.html

I don't know how much of the material is there, but obviously it's not entirely complete. Maybe they have everything except for the most recent season, because they don't have the very clip that started this thread. In any event, it's a start.

They also don't have this roast of Cobra Commander at 2:20 into the episode:

http://video.adultswim.com/robot-chicken/schindlers-bucket-list.html

When I get time later, I'll look at the Wikipedia episode guide again to give it a once over.

That was awesome! I mean funny as hell!! Okay, it was awesomely funny as hell! ^_^