Sign in to follow this  
Rollo Tomassi

DC Crime Syndicate on clearance at WM

Just picked mine up for $37.50!! Mwa hah hah. I knew it'd be clearanced, but not that fast.

They also had all the 6" Cap, Thor, and GL Movie Masters for $7.

Just picked mine up for $37.50!! Mwa hah hah. I knew it'd be clearanced, but not that fast.

They also had all the 6" Cap, Thor, and GL Movie Masters for $7.

I would of loved to had gotten the GL pack I wonder if that is still around anywhere

I'll grab em at that price!!! Thanks for the heads up!!! Stopping by tonight!!! -_-

I was at Walmart this morning they have alot of them If they can go down farther I willsnag one

Wheeljack clear out some PM room please! I've been trying to message you!

went to WalMart that has all those figures that Rollo mentioned and NONE are on sale!!! @grumpy@

Did you scan them? There are $37.40 price stickers on the ones at my store, but you may have gotten to them at your store before the stickers were applied.

went to WalMart that has all those figures that Rollo mentioned and NONE are on sale!!! @grumpy@

When I went to my Walmart, they hadn't put the stickers out yet but the figures still scanned at the sale price.

I can confirm that they are on sale regardless of the tag on the shelf. The toy lead at my WM told me these are not store markdowns but WM markdowns. Most stores do NOT have them marked yet.

Got mine last Thursday...hope you guys that want one can get it.

Awesome!! I hope I get one too! Help me out Mr. Wheeljack35!

Got mine last Thursday...hope you guys that want one can get it.

Awesome!! I hope I get one too! Help me out Mr. Wheeljack35!

???