The What I got for Christmas Thread

Wheeljack35

So far a madam hydra statue, wonder woman statue, interactive r2d2, $200, clothes, Arnold Palmer mix........more tomorrow

So far I got the 30th Anniversary Skystriker, the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus bundle and Driver: San Francisco for the PS3, the Spider-Man trilogy on Blu-ray, the Making of The Empire Strikes Back book, some Wii points, a Playstation Network card, and an eBay gift certificate.

I got from Matty

Swiftwind

Bubble She-Ra

Snout Spout

I got the DC vs MOTUC of GL vs Zodac

3 minicons

and 3 gift cards

My brother in CT sent me money for Christmas and I snagged Transformers Prime Bumblebee Yesterday at TRU

I would of has Man At Arms which I was really looking forward but Matty sent me Hordak instead which I already have :(

Got the Wii but didn't get the $80 used version from Gamestop. Went and got the Mario Kart version. Figure go new and have less problems if something goes wrong with a used. Also have Family Feud Decades,The Price Is Right and Madden NFL '11 to go with it. Now if only I can figure out why it won't let me go on-line.

I got to watch my two girls get a lot of stuff that they wanted and I got a couple of "I love you, Dad".

I had a similar experience where I watched two girls get a lot of stuff they wanted and afterwards, I got a couple of "I love you, Big Daddy!" @firedevil@

I got to watch my two girls get a lot of stuff that they wanted and I got a couple of "I love you, Dad".

looks like you are the winner! That's the best gift anyone can receive right there.

I got lots of cool stuff.. and I was very happy. But seriously, I enjoyed watching my little nieces open their gifts much more than I did even getting my own presents.

from the wife

snip

Did you get a Collectors Coin for you Dev?...

nah, no coin, was I supposed to get one?

That is what I am trying to figure out because I didnt get one either...

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/in-package-images-of-transformers-encore-20-constructicons-devastator/23236/

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/generation-1-1/encore-devastator-in-hand-images-and-hong-kong-bonus-coin-173781/